Waterparks in March?

jjarman

DIS Veteran
I am sure this has been asked and answered before but as I thought we were going in June I never paid attention. Due to a job change we may not be going this June but may have to postpone til March, 2005 for Springbreak. Have any of you done the water parks in March? Is the water heated? Is the air temp just too darn cold to enjoy them? Thanks a bunch.

We have gone to Disney in March 4 times in the past 5 years. We've had some record high heat and some cool days as well. Every year we have gone to a water park and considering I am not one to tolerate being in a bathing suit in the cold, I can say it has always been warm enough to enjoy. The water is heated and if you watch the weather while you are there, you can plan accordingly and go to the water parks on the hot days and save the parks for the cooler days.

Generally all of the parks are busier during our spring break (St. Patrick's Day) week than the other weeks in March and if Easter is anywhere near March, that will affect the crowds as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter