Watching for BOG Breakfast to be Extended-Now Open :)

Some of the F & W events actually went live online the night before phone booking opened up last week. People were reporting being able to book seminars & PTFS geneneral admission. I don't remember if it was before midnight or not but I am pretty sure it was. I'll have to go back through the thread to verify.

Just verified that for F & W the first reports of being able to book appeared just after 8PM on 7/29 when they weren't supposed to be available until 7AM on 7/30 so I'm among those who will still be checking online between now & 8/5. the DPB did not say when the reservations will open

Just verified that for F & W the first reports of being able to book appeared just after 8PM on 7/29 when they weren't supposed to be available until 7AM on 7/30 so I'm among those who will still be checking online between now & 8/5. the DPB did not say when the reservations will open

I will be too!

Per WDWMagic "Reservations for October 4 and beyond will begin on August 5." Not sure where the August 6 date came from as mentioned above but it reads at WDWMagic that new reservations will be accepted starting August 5.

"The price has increased from the original $19.99 plus tax for adults to $21.99, and $11.99 plus tax for ages 3 - 9 to $13.99."

I saw the price change and even though I am still going to try and get a breakfast reservation, the price increase seems a bit high for a CS breakfast. Oh well, I guess that is the price I will have to pay to want to eat somewhere that has a huge demand.

Is anyone else having crazy glitches? Only some days are available for my dates and they will pop up times and then disappear!

OMG just got it..sooo happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :) now ..first thing I do right after the job..go to sleeppppppp

On my confirmation. it is saying that I can place order at october 2..so I think preorder will be available

OMG just got it..sooo happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :) now ..first thing I do right after the job..go to sleeppppppp

On my confirmation. it is saying that I can place order at october 2..so I think preorder will be available
And yes, pre order if your group is good with it ... It's easier

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter