Watching chefs cook

Kobes Japanese Steakhouse has guests seated around a table, and the chef cooks every meal right in front of you. Very entertaining and super fun. They will often juggle eggs or knives, create volcanos on the grill, and a fire show is almost guaranteed.

Which restaurants will let my budding chef grandson watch them cook?

Other than ones that cook at your table, unless it is an open kitchen (ie: windows or bar built to watch) I don't think any restaurant can let him in a kitchen to watch.

Research for open kitchen restaurants.

Last time we went we were able to sit at the counter and watch the Chef's cook at Flying fish....don't know if they will still be doing that when they open though! V & A did too but you'd be paying premium $$$$$$.

I think Via Napoli in Epcot has an open kitchen. If you ask for a table close to it he can watch the chefs make pizza. I haven't been but maybe someone else can comment about how much you can really see into it.

There are a handful of high-top chairs around the appetizer station at Jiko. These might be hard to get though; I think they are popular. I was there for my 50th birthday, but it was a solo trip so it was easier to get a chair there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter