Want to know who's going to the World when you are? READ INSIDE!

Great idea! It looks like we are the only ones staying at the POFQ in Nov. Hope it stays that way :laughing: !!! This is a great site & I will keep checking back to see who is staying there the same time we are.

Thanks for all of the hard work you put into this :cool2:

This database is really great! Thanks for creating it! Our dates have been added. We will be there from May 11-17 and we can't wait! Less than 30 days! WOO HOO! :sunny:

Thank you for all the work you did. Looks like I am going to have my pick of rooms at BWI Nov 11th unless I joined in the wrong way. :D

FYI everyone...over the next few days I will be moving from one domain hosting server to another. This means that the server the database is hosted on MAY be unavailable. Please don't panic. I will update everyone when the move is complete.

Just so you all know, the server maintenance and move has been completed. There should be no further issues. Matter of fact, the new server is MUCH faster!

Speaking of...

I know this is a shamless plug but if anyone wants or needs web or email domain hosting, please let me know. :) I do it as part of my consulting business. I will take good care of any DISrs that sign up. PM me for more info.

:teeth:

Fred

Wow...looked today and saw that my site has seen over 22000 hits since I started it. The database has over 2100 entries in it!! Great to see you guys enjoying it.

Don't forget to add Who's Going to you signatures to let everyone else know about it!!

Fred

My database shows that there are currently 87 people heading down to the world or cruising in January 2005!!!

This includes ME staying at Wilderness Lodge Concierge from 1/10 to 1/16.

Are you going? Fill in your dates!!!

Fred

Over 24000 total page views and over 2400 total database entries and we're still growing!

As of right now there are over 130 people going to Disney in January 2005!! Are you one of them? Wanna hook up with someone you know and didn't know they were going?

Now is the time! Check out Who's Going!! Click the link in my signature.

Have a happy holiday!

Fred

I just saw this thread and added my dates for Aug 2005, so I'm the only one going but there is still 8 months to go. Thanks for the site link.

Cool idea.
I just added mine for next Christmas.

This is a great idea. We have to get the word out more so more people will post. So far it looks like we're going to be alone in WDW the last week of April. :earseek:

Yeah, nobody is going to the poly the same time! :rotfl2: What a great idea, easy to use, but I guess nobody registered who is going the same time as us. I will still be in lime green (one of my fav colors anyway!)

WERE READY< WERE READY> :Pinkbounc :banana: :cool1: :goodvibes :cloud9: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter