Want to know who's Cruisin' when you are? READ INSIDE!

Excellent!!!

"Waiting to live the dream"

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :bounce: :bounce:

Super job! I added us in the db for our cruise & WDW stay!

This is the bomb!
My trip is almost a year away, I can't wait to see who is sailing/staying with me as my trip approaches. GREAT JOB!!!
I HOPE THE MODERATORS WILL LABEL THIS "IMPORTANT" AND BUMP IT UP TO THE TOP

Thanks for all the hard work you did on the database! I'm looking forward to meeting lots of new people on our cruise!

You are MORE THAN WELCOME! It's for people like you all that I did it in the first place. Enjoy it! If you want to help, put the same link I have in my signature in yours to spread the word about it....

Fred

Originally posted by disneysailor
Thanks for all the hard work you did on the database! I'm looking forward to meeting lots of new people on our cruise!

just a bump some people seem to be having trouble with the other list............ peter

I hope that everyone is enjoying the use of my database. I would like to request that we use this thread for any issues related to my database. Can we ask the mods to make it important to stick it at the top?

Thanks everyone!

Fred

:sunny: I like this data base because it is automated. I am sure though it took alot of time to set up. Thanks for taking the time. I agree could this stay at the top.

Thanks for the website! It will be great to be able to check it every few days and see if any fellow Dis'ers will be getting on the ship with me.

ILOVEMKY

U can add the info to the list yourself......
All u have to do is click the red link in the post just above yours and follow the directions from there...

This Also goes for anyone else who like to add any traveling dates to the database...

I have also included the link in this post.....

http://www.majesticnetworks.net/whoisgoing.html

THANK U FRED...

I added my cruise for 2005, It will be cool to see who signs up with us.. Us being a group of about 30-40 singles...

Is there anyway you can put Ft. wilderness on ( away from home) sounds funny... and I am the only one from this board camping in may I find that odd...

Not sure if I understand your question. Per Disney, FT Wilderness is considered a "Home away from Home" resort.

You may not find people far in advance as I notice that they tend to add dates around a month or so before the trip.

Spread the word about Who's Going and it will help bring more people to it. You can put a link to it in your signature if you want.

Fred

Originally posted by cyndilou01
Is there anyway you can put Ft. wilderness on ( away from home) sounds funny... and I am the only one from this board camping in may I find that odd...

WOW! We passed the 1000 mark last week!!! There are currently over 1070 entries in my database. That means you can search to see which of those people are going when you are!

I also show that there are 94 people going to Disney in the month of April! Are you going? Wanna know who is? See who's going by clicking the link in my signature!

Please feel free to add the link to your signature as well! Let's spread the word ok???
Thanks to all for your support!

Fred

Over 10000 hits to the main database page and over 1100 entries! Do you know if someone you know is going when you are? Want to see who is going? Check out the database!!

Fred

HOLLA.

My family is planning a disney cruise to set sail on September 26th on Disney Wonder. I was wondering if anyone else was sailing on this date. We are going on the 4 day cruise and then 3 days at WDW.

This is the first cruise we are going on and we have 11 people in our party, ages 5-old man. I would appreciate any feedback.

:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter