Want to know who's Cruisin' when you are? READ INSIDE!

OK, we're inside the year mark and still it appears we are the only people on the Wonder 7/20 & 7/24/08. I guess the 30 of us don't have to worry about getting chairs near the pool or Palo ressies :rotfl2:

Cruising date: 11/29/2008, Disney Magic, 7-day Western Caribbean. This database is a great feature for D Cruisers. I just posted my plans on your database (thanks too for making it user friendly). Didn't see anyone else registered when I searched the date. Although the cruise is 16 months away, I'm already excited. My retirement present to myself was to cruise on Disney with my niece and her family in 2006. It was the best vacation I've ever had, all thanks to Disney. And can't wait for my next one.

It is true, Disney is for children of all ages. I can vouch for that.

:cool1: :mickeybar :tigger:

We have just booked, 3 days land, 4 days sea on the wonder starting on the 3rd of january, but were leaving early to be there for new years!! im sooooo excited, this will be our first cruise

My husband and I will be traveling on the 9/22/07 cruise. My second Disney cruise and his first. Can't wait to show him everything. :woohoo:

My husband and I went on 3 previous cruises. 1999'2000'and 2002. the first 2 were without the kids and grandkids. The 2002 was a retirement present to myself and the best. Memories are forever with this line.

Hi all I am so excited we have reservrd and paid for Mexico Aug. 10,2008. :banana: We will be traveling with the kids again and we will have our new addition with us and he will be almost 2 when we go. My other ones will be DD17 and DS13. They are very excited too. Anyone else on this cruise let me know. Until then it's :laundy: :drive: :stir: :wishgoal and to lose the baby weight!

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
event.png

[/url]

i have to ask -i went on disney in august - great time -however - not a party ship for parents at all!!! can we not have a good time when kids are in the kids area? i walked the deck at 9 many time - totally like noone was there - i loved disney - but i want to have a good time too when my kids are in the kids club - anyone else?
colleen

We are arriving on 11/16 to stay at Port Orleans French Quarter until 11/24.
Then we get on the Magic for a 7 day cruise.
Will anyone on these boards be there at this time?
Disfan11:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter