Want to know who's Cruisin' when you are? READ INSIDE!

Majestic

WILDERNESS LODGE VET
I had originally made this for Wilderness Lodge but requests came in for the other resorts so I expanded it. Today I added the Magic and Wonder to the database so you can all join in on the fun!!! :)

I created a database system that will allow you to enter the dates you are going and search to see who else will be there when you are going!! I call it, "Who's Going".

There are 3 main pages.

1) The main search page. You can search based on a number of criteria but you don't need to use ALL of them. For example, if you wanted to see who is going in January of 2004 you would select January as the month and 2004 as the year.

2) The ADD records page. This is obviously where you would add your stay information. Take note of the password you use as you can use it later to edit or remove your record.

3) The EDIT record page. This is where you can return to change your dates OR delete your entry if need be. Make sure you use the password you entered on the add record page.

I think this will be fun. There are already over 260 entries in the database.

http://www.majesticnetworks.net/whoisgoing.html

Very cool. Thanks! I saw this on the resorts board for the WL and other resorts, I think you've done an excellent job!! ::yes::

Very Cool thank u Looks like we will just miss each other .. for our Jan .. trip.....

Way cool database....thanks for taking the time to post it for us cruisers.....Andy

Great work on the database! Please keep us posted on how well it is doing (number of entries)!

Did you know that there are over 75 people going to the World from the DIS in January alone? Check out Who's Going to see who's going when you are!

And as of today there are close to 350 entries in the database. Let's keep it up people!!! :teeth: ::yes::

Just add the link that I have in my signature to your signature.

great website. i just added my name to the cruise list and i saved it to check it once every two weeks. thanks for the website

My database shows that there are only 6 people cruising in January? Could that be possible? How about it DISrs! Fill in your cruise dates!!

Click the link in my signature.

Fred

Yeah I need to add that AND Hilton Head from another post. WIll try to get to it this weekend. :)

Thanks.

Fred

Originally posted by Majestic
Yeah I need to add that AND Hilton Head from another post. WIll try to get to it this weekend. :)

Thanks.

Fred

Thanks, Fred! And by the way...EXCELLENT job! This is really a great resource.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter