Want a new design

Twende

Best laid plans of Mouse and men.....
DH suggested I get my rejected feelings put on shirt.

Who can design a shirt where on one side it says: Looking for Work

And the other says: Rejected for Walt Disney World Mom's Panel

:rotfl: At first I thought it was just funny but now I really think it is a great idea.

Maybe with the classic five characters being sad or supportive or something?

Here is what I came up with for you. I hope you like it.

work.jpg

rejected.jpg

OH that is too cute! I love it! Thank you so much!

Great job, Crystal! :thumbsup2

Mine would say, "I got rejected from the Mom's panel and all I got was some lousy stationery."

I agree about the stationary but at least we got letters. Evidently many people did not even get the "loser/stationary" letter. So I guess there is some hope for us yet.:goodvibes

Okay that made me LOL to the point of my Dogs growling in my direction b/c I woke them up! Rejected here too, but got the "we'll keep you posted on something different" email.

I agree about the stationary but at least we got letters. Evidently many people did not even get the "loser/stationary" letter. So I guess there is some hope for us yet.:goodvibes

I was just kidding. I think I am the only one who was actually EXCITED about the stationery because I collect those and didn't have the To Do List. :banana:

I LOVE IT!! I'm going to use it as a window decoration at ASMU next month. Good work!

I love it too!

I think I may use it and wear it to work.

People there will DIE when they find out I wasn't selected! They think I'm insane with Disney already!

LOL im so glad you all like the shirt. If anyone wants one similiar with different wording or anything let me know.:goodvibes

I think I may use it and wear it to work.

People there will DIE when they find out I wasn't selected! They think I'm insane with Disney already!

My co-workers couldn't believe it when I wasn't selected either. I've told them there are other Disney Freaks out there, but they can't believe there are as big of freaks as I am. :rotfl:

Love the idea of putting it in the window at the resort ... unfortunately, not going back til jan 2010. :sad1:

Thanks for the laugh. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter