Wanna share your birthday?

Originally posted by saturday97
I'll add to the Libra group-- I'm October 7 (and trying to decide if I can pull off a quick b-day trip to WDW this year!).:Pinkbounc Poohbear, my DH is Oct. 16. Can you imagine what 2 libras are like together?? We NEVER make a decision!

Uh, yeah, I can.....DH is 10/13......we are BIG TIME procrastinators because we can not make decisions!!!! It's horrible!!!! We were able to decide that yes, we are going to WDW to celebrate both B-days and our wedding anniversary!!!

Tell DH Happy Birthday on 10/16!!! All the "cool kids" were born in October!!!:smooth:

October 30th! all the neighbors used to give me my presents a day late when I was growing up! :teeth: of course I had to go door to door to get them.

I always got the same thing though CANDY!!

Mike

PS going to be Larry Bird's number this year!

Pammyjo

I'm April 1, too! My mom was 41 when she had me and when she first went to the dr he told her she might have a tumor!

Mine is September 27... DH is October 2... so believe me, I feel your pain... we can't make a decision to save our lives sometimes... and if procrastination was an Olympic sport, we would win the gold...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter