Walt's Restaurant - how to make a reservation?

RunnerMom71

Mouseketeer
Hello - hoping someone knows what's up. We are going to DLP in the beginning of July. I've been able to make table reservations already for the restaurants we would like to go to with the exception of Walt's. It's not even showing up in the app in any capacity.

Any advice is much appreciated!

I reached out to DLP and they stated Walt's is only open for lunch in July. I think you have to call to book. We are not big lunch people so we passed on it.

Hello - hoping someone knows what's up. We are going to DLP in the beginning of July. I've been able to make table reservations already for the restaurants we would like to go to with the exception of Walt's. It's not even showing up in the app in any capacity.

Any advice is much appreciated!
I'm going in July as well. My window opens in a couple days. Just wondering...other than Walt's were the other ressie's easy to get? Did you get exactly what you wanted or did you have to play around a bit? What time in the morning were you able to reserve? TIA:)

You can probably make your reservations now.

I made ours way earlier than the 60 day mark. I found that unlike US parks there isn’t a time of day they are released.

I got everything I want except Walts which isn’t viewable in the app in any way: not even a description & I’ve tried every sort of work around.

I have ADR’s for Remy, Pirates & my travel agent wizard was able to get Auberge for lunch.

Make sure you indicate your meal plan if you have one.

I think we will skip Walt’s as I don’t find eating heavy food in the middle of the day during the summer too appealing. Hoping there’s a bar that we can get drinks at so we can check it out though?

Crossing fingers Avengers Campus is ready as we really like Pym’s at DL.

You can probably make your reservations now.

I made ours way earlier than the 60 day mark. I found that unlike US parks there isn’t a time of day they are released.

I got everything I want except Walts which isn’t viewable in the app in any way: not even a description & I’ve tried every sort of work around.

I have ADR’s for Remy, Pirates & my travel agent wizard was able to get Auberge for lunch.

Make sure you indicate your meal plan if you have one.

I think we will skip Walt’s as I don’t find eating heavy food in the middle of the day during the summer too appealing. Hoping there’s a bar that we can get drinks at so we can check it out though?

Crossing fingers Avengers Campus is ready as we really like Pym’s at DL.
Great information! I'll try making my reservations now. Thank you!

We are going to DLP next week and I booked Walt's some months ago. I can't remember exactly when, but I was checking every few days and when I saw Walt's opened up, I booked it right away. For us, Walt's also wasn't bookable initially when we booked everything else, but at some point, it showed up in the app. My suggestion would be to book what's available first and continue checking regularly in the app. You can also call the reservation phone line which might not be a bad idea given July is high season.

FYI Walts is now FINALLY available in the app for booking - just launched a little bit ago. Go make your reservations quickly before they all disappear

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter