Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

The sandwiches at Java and Fuel are delicious. If you come back to the resort I highly recommend doing the sandwiches instead of a QS at the park. They are a great non fried alternative and very good quality for the price. I actually liked it better than our il mulino meal last night.

The parfaits are also very good for a quick breakfast.

Hi, I did a search first to see if there were any answers to my questions but didn’t find what I needed.

My husband and I have a 5 night reservation at the Dolphin in September. It’s our first time at this resort. From my search it appears that the coin laundry is located at the Dolphin for its and the Swan‘s guests. Here are my numerous questions about laundry:

1. Where is the laundry room located?
2. Does anyone know current pricing? (We do not need detergent as we keep a bottle in our Owner’s Locker.)
3. Are they truly coin-operated or do they use credit card swipes?
4. I have used laundryview at other resorts; I do not see this facility listed. Is it not included? Is there a way to determine machine availability prior to dragging our dirty clothes there?

Thanks!

Hi! We're staying at the Swan at the end of May and are super excited. We plan to use Disney buses to get to MK. Is it closer and/or less busy to go to the Boardwalk bus stop instead of the Yacht Club bus stop?

@Chirple
1. Dolphin, check the S/D App for a map it's #16 near the pool
3. It's listed as a Coin-operated launderette
Thanks. I had downloaded the app a few days ago so I appreciate the reminder. The website says coin laundry, but the map says Guest Laundry next to 16.

Does anyone have experience in using the guest laundry who can answer my questions 2-4?

Part of the reason the BW might be less crowded than YC right now is that only the DVC part of BW is currently open. It will be interesting to see if it stays less crowded once the rest of BW opens on 7/2.

@Chirple from allears they said, "There is a coin-operated laundry located on the first floor of the Dolphin. Washers are $3 per load and dryers are $3 for 45 minutes. The machines do not take quarters however, you must purchase special tokens at the laundry. Open 24 hours." What I couldn't find is when that information was updated so I'm unsure if the prices are still accurate or not.

@Chirple from allears they said, "There is a coin-operated laundry located on the first floor of the Dolphin. Washers are $3 per load and dryers are $3 for 45 minutes. The machines do not take quarters however, you must purchase special tokens at the laundry. Open 24 hours." What I couldn't find is when that information was updated so I'm unsure if the prices are still accurate or not.
Thanks!

On both the Dolphin and Swan writeups on allears, there are references to updated 2018. The parking and resort fees are not current. As Steve said, I also am not sure about the laundry charges.

I also am not sure about the laundry charges.
I couldn't take the mystery, I called and asked. Current charge is still $3 per use on either washer or dryer, and machines do take credit card or coin. I forgot to ask question #4, but I think the answer is no. The few times I have used the laundry, there were plenty of open machines.

I couldn't take the mystery, I called and asked. Current charge is still $3 per use on either washer or dryer, and machines do take credit card or coin. I forgot to ask question #4, but I think the answer is no. The few times I have used the laundry, there were plenty of open machines.
One of these days Dan you're going to have to share that super secret private phone number you have to reach the El Presidente of Swan & Dolphin! :D

Wow, if it's after 1am and you're hungry, you're pretty screwed at the Swan & Dolphin. I'd have to drive somewhere. Crazy! Going to bed hungry...

Wow, if it's after 1am and you're hungry, you're pretty screwed at the Swan & Dolphin. I'd have to drive somewhere. Crazy! Going to bed hungry...

Picabu used to be open 24 hours. I don't think anything is open anywhere around the Epcot resorts at that time.

Hello, we will be staying at the Swan mid-June for one night before moving to BC. We want to rope drop AK and am wondering best plan for transportation. We will have our own vehicle, so do we:
1) leave car at Swan and walk to BW or YC/BC to catch a bus
2) drive to AK
3) drive over to BC early and park our car and take the bus - not sure how early security will let us into the parking lot at BC.

Thanks in advance for the advice

Hello, we will be staying at the Swan mid-June for one night before moving to BC. We want to rope drop AK and am wondering best plan for transportation. We will have our own vehicle, so do we:
2) drive to AK
3) drive over to BC early and park our car and take the bus - not sure how early security will let us into the parking lot at BC.

I would suggest number 1.

2) drive to AK

DAK is one of those parks where it's more efficient to drive to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter