Walmart vending machines

Luv2Roam

DIS Veteran
I saw inside the main entrance at Walmart yesterday, before you are actually in the store, are a line of kid's toy vending machines.
Four of them had Disney trinkets.:eek: And me with no quarters!
One machine was of minature coffee mugs, another had six different small plastic character toys. I don't recall what the other two held.
The mugs were $1 each, and the machine only accepted quarters.
Just an FYI -- in case anyone here needed ANOTHER Disney item to collect. ;)

Just save those quarters for your next trip to WDW - the more quarters you save, the more pins you can buy :)!

Man oh Man...:)

Super Wal-Mart here I come...never know what you might get!!! :p

Buggin'
Amber

Yes, I am well aware of these little machines. Out here we also have them in Safeway stores. And for those of you who might be visiting DL, there are 2 of them (so 8 choices of toys) in the gift shop in the Park Vue Motel across the street from the Harbor DL entrance. Our hotel was next door so I plugged many quarters in those machines.

I have a few extras of these to trade if any one else collects. I'm especially looking for the Alien Stitch and one of the Monsters Inc. viewers but I can't remember which one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter