Walking around the World

Walking Fan

Walking My Way Through WDW
My DH and I are at Saratoga Springs this week. We love taking long morning walks. I am looking for walking distances. For instance, what is the distance around Lake Buena Vista walking through Downtown Disney? What about at Fort Wilderness from the entrance to the Marina? What is the distance from Hollywood Studios to Epcot? I would appreciate any and all walking routes.

Thanks!

I assume you mean Village Lake, which is the lake at DTD. Lake Bueana Vista is located behind the Buena Vista Palace Hotel across the street from DTD.

Beginning and ending at the Carriage House at SSR the walk around Village Lake is approx 2.2 miles.

From the Outpost bus stop at FW to the marina approx 1.5 miles.

From the entrance to DHS to the International Gateway at Epcot approx 1.2 miles.

A few other nice walks are from SSR Carriage House to Hospitality House at OKW, approx 1.15 miles, from WL to FW marina approx 1.2 miles, and around Epcot Resort Blvd/Buena Vista Drive approx 2.25 miles.

The walk around Crescent Lake at the YC, BC, BW, S/D is .8 mile.

Happy Walking

You can only walk where there are sidewalks. No sidewalks, don't bother walking it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter