Walk to I-Drive

TracyK

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever walked from USF to I-Drive? Did it take long?

Tracy
Disneyland Paris Halloween 1999 & Christmas 2000
Off site Easter 2000 & Easter 2001

I-Drive is at least a few miles from Universal. I would say it is a long walk, at least 30 minutes.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

"If you were me, you'd be good looking."

I've walked it. It's about a mile and takes about 20-30 minutes (from CityWalk) just to get to I-Drive. Then add on however long it takes to get to your ultimate destination.

It's important to remember that you have to walk on Universal Blvd. There is no sidewalk along Kirkman Rd.

Kelly Monaghan
Author of "Universal Orlando: The Ultimate Guide to the Ultimate Theme Park Adventure" and
"The Other Orlando: What To Do When You've Done Disney & Universal""

Thanks for that. We regularly walk long distances so I'm sure we can cope with a mile long walk. We'll pick up the I-Ride trolley bus on I-Drive.

Tracy
Disneyland Paris Halloween 1999 & Christmas 2000
Off site Easter 2000 & Easter 2001

I-Drive is one of the most dangerous(if not the most dangerous) pedestrian walkways in the country. Statistically every year I-Drive leads the nation in pedestrian vs. Automobile accidents. Be Careful.
HAVE FUN

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter