WAlk to Disney Challenge... feel free to join

Oh I want to play! My DH and I plan to move to Florida in September 2022. This will be a nice way to track our progress in getting there and keep me motivated and something to work towards. From our door to Cabins at Fort Wilderness (where I'm excited to see decorated for Halloween and Christmas) is 1415 mi. I'll track treadmill/elliptical/bike/swimming/kayaking/walks. Starting 7/1/2021 to our anniversary 9/22/22 that gives me 3.15mi a day. That's a lot for me but maybe I can do it.

Oh I want to play! My DH and I plan to move to Florida in September 2022. This will be a nice way to track our progress in getting there and keep me motivated and something to work towards. From our door to Cabins at Fort Wilderness (where I'm excited to see decorated for Halloween and Christmas) is 1415 mi. I'll track treadmill/elliptical/bike/swimming/kayaking/walks. Starting 7/1/2021 to our anniversary 9/22/22 that gives me 3.15mi a day. That's a lot for me but maybe I can do it.
:welcome:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter