WAlk to Disney Challenge... feel free to join

I MADE IT!
I logged 29 miles so far this week, which is all I needed to finish my walk/run/bike to OBX. We leave for the Outer Banks next Sunday. So I met the goal a week early! Woohoo! Time to start my next challenge/goal.

I have been trying to do a mother/son surprise trip to Disney. First it was scheduled for April, but they shut down. Then I rescheduled for September. But I just cancelled that and rescheduled for June. So hopefully we’ll be good to go then!

So my new goal is to exercise my way to Disney World (1035 miles) by June. It’s about 3.2 miles per day.

0/1035

I was supposed to be checking into the Cabins at Fort Wilderness tonight. We moved reservations to December in hopes something besides just the rides will be open by then. I'm going to join in the walk starting tomorrow. Maybe it will help me keep hoping that it will be worth it to keep the current reservation.

0/462 miles

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!