Wake Up! SURPRISE, We’re going to Disney World…. TODAY!*PTR link! 3/24

Yay!! Can't wait to hear all about your trip! We are looking into this next year!

Welcome! :wave2: You should, it was a blast!

I'm here! Kadence looks so cute in the "surprise" photo and on the airplane. I can't wait to hear all about the trip.

:yay:Thanks, she is does take a nice photo!:cutie: She may be adding her 2 cents in on this one!

I'm in :) (and it paid off to promote on Janet's trip report because that is where I saw the link :) )

I'm confused - did you go to MNSSHP in Nov. 2010 - or was this your first one?

Welcome!:wave2: Glad you saw it, I just wanted a extra reader or two!:rotfl2: This was our 1st MNSSHP. I'll go again for sure!

Joining in. I love that she brought Pascal from her last trip with her :)

HELLO!:thumbsup2 She had 5 mintues to decide "who" to bring with. She said he missed Rapunzel:lmao:

I'm joining. Can't wait to hear more.

P.S. I really love that Packer throw on your couch. ;)

Welcome! :wave2: I'm hoping to have more tomorrowish!
Thanks, I love covering with a blanket while watching my GB Packers kick butt!

Gorgeous plane photos Carey!

Can't wait to see more!

Thanks! Just a hint....my DSLR is in the shop and some of my photos aren't what they should of been:eek:

LOL! Does that mean you didn't take those? Or did it break on your trip? :confused3 I had to put my DSLR out of its misery on a Disney trip once. Good thing I had my P&S along!

Joining in! I logged on just to see if you had started. I'm amazed you kept the secret until the last minute. LOL, I bet there wasn't much sleep pre-trip at your house. :D

LOL! Does that mean you didn't take those? Or did it break on your trip? :confused3 I had to put my DSLR out of its misery on a Disney trip once. Good thing I had my P&S along!

Oh, I took those, my I used it during the trip, but an incident happened there and the rest is now history:sad2: I'm thankful that the warrenty is still good (for one month!)

Joining in! I logged on just to see if you had started. I'm amazed you kept the secret until the last minute. LOL, I bet there wasn't much sleep pre-trip at your house. :D

Welcome! We kept it till the very last second! I did want to wait a bit longer but didn't want to miss the surprise!
I didn't sleep much!

I luv it. Kids are so cool with what they come out with sometimes! :thumbsup2

She's a funny one. She has very firm ideas on some stuff and it just makes me laugh!:lmao:

Oh, I took those, my I used it during the trip, but an incident happened there and the rest is now history:sad2: I'm thankful that the warrenty is still good (for one month!)

OH NO! :scared1:

Did Jen come along with with you or something? :lmao: I hope you didn't have any more "mishaps"!

Hey! Don't be bringing me into this. I have enough problems all on my own. :rotfl:

Our problems didn't quite reach the level you experiance last spring!:worship:

Hey! Quit eavedropping! :rotfl:

:listen:

ok so i started my trip report. well see how far i get before i give up. haha.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=42825436#post42825436

I subbed, Funny!

I'm really glad there are people like you guys here, I needed a laugh!

I just finished uploading the Surprise video, and without further aideu........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhxJXLTFfDo

He's a copy of the letter we gave her

You notice she reacted a bit right away, but then after seeing the bags in the porch, I think thats when it really hit! She really did have tears in her eyes and was a giggling most of the way to Milwaukee and in the airport and on the plane!:rotfl2:

I hope you enjoy!

I forgot to add Kadence's imput! I thought about it and decided since this trip was mostly all about her, why don't we get a few words to add to each update!

Me: So, what did you think when we surprised you?

Kadence: I though you where tricking me, but I did think a little bit because Daddy was wearing his Phinnaes & ferb shirt.

Me: Did you like that we surprised you?

Kadence: Yes, can I be surprised on our next rip too? Wait, I want to know. Maybe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter