Wake Up! SURPRISE, We’re going to Disney World…. TODAY!*PTR link! 3/24

I can't wait! I've been seeing some amazing MVMCP photos and I'm thrilled! Sam will not be coming due to college again, but we have plans to help her realize a dream trip once she graduates.
She actually just got back from Spring Break in Lynchburg Virginia. She flew all by herself, and hung with a friend who attends college there.

Kadence is a complete dork!:lmao:

That's awesome! Was she visiting her friend at Liberty University? I have friends who have gone/go there. Lynchburg is actually only a couple hours from where I live!

Hahah well Kadence and I have that in common! :upsidedow

Yay!! Love that you're doing it again!

Have fun planning and shopping!

I'd love to follow the PTR when you start it!

How fun that you have another surprise trip planned! Kadence is gonna pee her pants when you tell her! Oh wait, it's my bunch that always has to pee. :rotfl:

That is a very clever way to get her to help plan the trip, without really knowing how close it is!

So cool!! You will really surprise her this time! I don't know how you will keep it a secret till then. I would just be laughing the entire time talking about NEXT Nov when its really just around the corner. Keep us posted on the plans - can't wait to hear what she wants to do!

That's awesome! Was she visiting her friend at Liberty University? I have friends who have gone/go there. Lynchburg is actually only a couple hours from where I live!

Hahah well Kadence and I have that in common! :upsidedow

Sammy was at Lynchburg College. She had a great time!

Yay!! Love that you're doing it again!

Have fun planning and shopping!

I'd love to follow the PTR when you start it!

I thought how great, surprise her again, while keeping her in the loop with another trip!
I'll think about a PTR later this week. I just got a 50% off at Childrens place!

How fun that you have another surprise trip planned! Kadence is gonna pee her pants when you tell her! Oh wait, it's my bunch that always has to pee. :rotfl:

Kadence would fit right in with your group! We go shopping, it's nothing to visit the bathroom 2-3 times!:lmao:

That is a very clever way to get her to help plan the trip, without really knowing how close it is!

It's a good thing she doesn't get our "looks" to each other everytime she says something!

So cool!! You will really surprise her this time! I don't know how you will keep it a secret till then. I would just be laughing the entire time talking about NEXT Nov when its really just around the corner. Keep us posted on the plans - can't wait to hear what she wants to do!

We laugh a lot about this! I can't wait to her reaction this time. Last thime it was disbelief, this time she's be like They got me!:laughing:
This is a secret I love to keep, it's fun while she's chatting about Nov 2013!

So excited! Can't wait to hear your plans!!

I can't wait to start really planning! I have get my info in order and talk to my TA! She knows who she is!:thumbsup2

Ah! Your trip dates for this year :goodvibes

I love Kadences video she's so funny! Love her giggles over your birthday age

:thumbsup2

Remember she "might" be gone next week. ;)Happy to help you at any time...but might be slow to reply next week. :rotfl:

Ah! Your trip dates for this year :goodvibes

I love Kadences video she's so funny! Love her giggles over your birthday age

Yep! I'm excited mainly because this particular trip was on and off about 6 times!

She thinks it pretty funny! But it's a bug year for all 3 of us!

Yep! I'm excited mainly because this particular trip was on and off about 6 times!

She thinks it pretty funny! But it's a bug year for all 3 of us!

It just seemed like she was laughing at young because she though 40 might be old. I suppose to her 40 is old but still.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter