Waitlisting/Replacing existing Reservation

marygrcevic

Mouseketeer
Good morning everyone,
So excited to be staying at BCV next Feb/Mar! I have a 2 bedroom booked for most of our stay - at the very end I have 2 studios booked - I'd like to waitlist the 2 bedroom to avoid splitting up and room change. My question is, is there a way to have my waitlist replace both existing studio reservations? I am coming towards the end of my points, and if I don't replace both room I will have to borrow when the waitlist clears.

Maybe - you'll have to call MS and see if they can put a note on your waitlist that you would like both studio reservations cancelled if the 2 bedroom waitlist comes through. Good luck!

Maybe - you'll have to call MS and see if they can put a note on your waitlist that you would like both studio reservations cancelled if the 2 bedroom waitlist comes through. Good luck!
Thank you, I will try that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter