Waitlist Question

Amyeliza

Mouseketeer
I have two rooms on the waitlist for a trip in February. Does the system automatically "snag" a room once it becomes available or is it best to keep searching so you can grab it before the system (or a cast member) grabs it for the waitlist?

Keep searching. I find evenings to be lucky, i figure folks adjust there plans after talking to their significant other. Waitlist only updates every so often and in demand rooms will often come and go before the waitlist picks them up.

Keep searching. I find evenings to be lucky, i figure folks adjust there plans after talking to their significant other. Waitlist only updates every so often and in demand rooms will often come and go before the waitlist picks them up.

Thank you!! I will continue to stalk the site!

I can only say, anecdotally, what happened for both my waitlists, I called and customer service *coincidentally* said my waitlist was coming through at that VERY second. I find it very hard to believe two random times coincided with the waitlist. I'm thinking stalking the site and you doing it on your own is faster/more likely to work and it's a happy accident if "someone" happens to pay attention to the waitlists and inputs the changes necessary to make it happen.

I can only say, anecdotally, what happened for both my waitlists, I called and customer service *coincidentally* said my waitlist was coming through at that VERY second. I find it very hard to believe two random times coincided with the waitlist. I'm thinking stalking the site and you doing it on your own is faster/more likely to work and it's a happy accident if "someone" happens to pay attention to the waitlists and inputs the changes necessary to make it happen.

The waitlist has to be processed by a CM once it matches. It can sit there for a bit. This is why when you call, you get told there is a match, Nothing magical happening, but rather the waitlist process had simply not yet finished,

And, there is nothing on the website that indicates this, which would be nice so owners knew it was simply a matter of waiting until a CM has time to finalize it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter