Waitlist manual processing

CvilleDiane

Mouseketeer
I'm hoping to swap one night in August from BWV standard to garden/pool so we don't have to switch rooms for the last night of our trip. I have a waitlist, but I'm actively watching for the night too. I know Member Services is SWAMPED right now. Has that impacted how regularly they are doing the manual processing for waitlists? Does it happen every day still?

There has been no indication of it not being done as normal. I had a waitlist match and processed in a week for June and in two weeks for July.

I think the CMs who do that are not the frontline phone CMs.

There has been no indication of it not being done as normal. I had a waitlist match and processed in a week for June and in two weeks for July.

I think the CMs who do that are not the frontline phone CMs.

Thanks!! I feel encouraged today because the availability of that whole week (except my one night) just showed up this morning. I hope that means it'll be matched soon.

Thanks!! I feel encouraged today because the availability of that whole week (except my one night) just showed up this morning. I hope that means it'll be matched soon.
I just had an Oct waitlist come through last night after a two week wait. Good luck

I had a waitlist for Oct fill earlier this week too. It's still happening but I'd have no idea how long it had been matched before they finalized it. I really wish they'd go back to removing it from the waitlist screen when it has matched or even better to put in a replacement note that it had matched.

I had a waitlist for Oct fill earlier this week too. It's still happening but I'd have no idea how long it had been matched before they finalized it. I really wish they'd go back to removing it from the waitlist screen when it has matched or even better to put in a replacement note that it had matched.

Yes!! I miss that cue so much.

Yes I had a 2br at BCV in the middle of our trip in OCT recently come through. It did take several weeks though. I called once to inquire and she said that because it was only night I had a better chance of it coming through. I got an email and it appeared on my dashboard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter