Wait, what? We Drank Four Pitchers Not Five! Feb. 2011 TR - Update 9/6 Pg. 20

I will definitely now need to head over to your current TR. Hopefully I can keep up with you more there.

And you were right - I totally loved the WWoHP! I wasn't a huge fan of Universal either, but i easily could have spent a large chunk of time wandering around WWoHP if it weren't so crowded and hot. I may have also blown my budget a bit just on Harry Potter gear. I mean, how could I not get a scarf? (and a lanyard, tee shirt, ornament, frozen butterbeer....) I think I literally lost my mind with all that paraphenelia. Yup - I think I had "sucker" written all over me in the gift shops.

I liked your wrap-up list too. Okay - off to find your latest TR!

okay - had to come back and edit my post because I went back and reread your Universal day. Since I have finally been there, I have some more comments.

I was freaked out by the spiders on Forbidden journey as well. And the dementors.

The stores there are teeny tiny. And luckily you were there in cooler weather. It was super hot when we went so there were all sorts of smells going on over there. I preferred to visit in the evening when it wasn't quite so crowded.

Seussland and the trolley! We went on that many times courtesy of my daughter. She absolutely adored it.

The simpsons ride - absolutely terrifying ride for our group as we had two grown adults with bad motion sickness issues, my little girl went on it because we mistakenly thought it wouldn't be too bad, and she was absolutely petrified with a death grip on me. Lesson learned there.

Loved the Mummy.

Never got to ride Rip, Roar and Rock-it as the ride was down for most of our trip and when it was finally back up and running, we started to think, maybe there was a reason it wasn't working....so we went back and did the Hulk and WWoHP again instead.

And now I'm done.

I actually did okay at WWoHP and only managed to buy myself the scarf. I did buy some items for some other people, but I really tried to contain myself. I think the biggest deterrent for me was really the size of the stores. I couldn't imagine how you felt being in there when it was hot!

At least I'm not alone in my spider freak out. :laughing:

Oh yeah, the Simpson's and motion sickness definitely do not mix in any way, shaper, or form.

Finished up reading your report, loving all the photopass pictures, and the co-ordinating outfits and poses! I'm just back from a sibling trip to London and it is a totally different kind of fun than a friend trip...but cool too!

gonna head over and try and catch up on your nrew pre-trippie, I am so intrigued by food and wine even though I'm a really bizarre picky eater and probably would only try about two things I still would totally love to attend at some stage! so cant wait to read along!

Finished up reading your report, loving all the photopass pictures, and the co-ordinating outfits and poses! I'm just back from a sibling trip to London and it is a totally different kind of fun than a friend trip...but cool too!

gonna head over and try and catch up on your nrew pre-trippie, I am so intrigued by food and wine even though I'm a really bizarre picky eater and probably would only try about two things I still would totally love to attend at some stage! so cant wait to read along!

I'm glad that you enjoyed it. You're right, sibling trips do have kind of a different element to them then a trip with friends. The good thing though is that Jason and I get along really well. Some people think we're a little weird.

You're welcome to stop by my F&W PTR anytime. I love the F&W Festival. Definitely my favorite time to go for sure. I think even though you're a picky eater that you would still have a good time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter