Wahoo...booked!

ktrask

Mouseketeer
We booked tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2

Dec 4-11 at AOA. Dining plan and 5 days of park tickets. When MVMCP comes out we will buy those tickets. No park that day, but party at night!

Just waiting for that magical 180 day mark to make some dining reservations...and while we budgeted for the price we have it would be really nice if a discount came out!

Dec 4-11 at AOA. Dining plan and 5 days of park tickets. When MVMCP comes out we will buy those tickets. No park that day, but party at night!

Just waiting for that magical 180 day mark to make some dining reservations...and while we budgeted for the price we have it would be really nice if a discount came out!

Congrats !!!!!

I love the feeling when you JUST book, so much to look forward to and plan and ... oh yea.

I am in that middle point where its been a while, everything is planned, ADRs done, everything booked etc.... 67 days out, BUT, its my busiest time at work for the next ... 55 days or so ...

So its close, but not close enough for me to be totally excited off the wall, especially with all the work I need to get done ! :(

Happy you booked and have this to look forward to !!!

ktrask said:

Congrats! I will be booking first thing in the AM!

We used to go around this time of the year and loved it! But now with the kids older we just can't pull them out of school. We always have gotten a discount. Just watch here and the Disney website and you will be fine!

Congratulations! I took my children last year for their first Disney trip, and we also stayed at AoA. It was a magical experience for them. The resort is beautiful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter