VWL Lovers & Groupies Thread: Meese-ka, Mice-ka MOOSE-kateers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone travelling today, please be safe. Hope everyone has a blessed and wonderful day of thanks. This is one of my favorite seasons.

thnk-pooh-pig01.gif

Wishing all of my dear groupie friends :grouphug:a very joyous and relaxing Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving all!

I too want to wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving! This will be the first one we get to spend with family in years!!!!

Us too. My folks are here, and it's the first Thanksgiving we're spending with any extended family members in about a decade.

:hug:My pumpkin pies are in the oven and the house smells great! My sister and niece made it home safely from Minneapolis so all the family is in town for tomorrow. All is right with the world.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving​

thanksgiving-clip-art-3.jpg

We have much to be thankful for
.:goodvibes

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Groupie Pals

Your so right Muush we have so much to be thankful for
with Prayers and Blessings :flower3:

disney+thanksgiving.jpg

759011aefmqpm6yv.gif

To all of my groupie friends:

Thanks so much for letting me be part of the family. I really appreciate the friendships I've made over the past several months and being part of this wonderful group.

I would like to wish all of you, your family and friends a Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy the day with your loved ones!

For those of you traveling soon... have a fantastic vacation!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

759011aefmqpm6yv.gif

To all of my groupie friends:

Thanks so much for letting me be part of the family. I really appreciate the friendships I've made over the past several months and being part of this wonderful group.

I would like to wish all of you, your family and friends a Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy the day with your loved ones!

For those of you traveling soon... have a fantastic vacation!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Awwww. We are blessed to have you with us!:goodvibes

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I'm lucky enough to celebrate twice this year. DH and I will have our day tomorrow and then I'll travel to MN to enjoy Thanksgiving with my Dsis and her family. Let the stuffing commence! :banana:

This Thanksgiving, I am giving thanks for all of my Groupie friends ! May you all have a blessed and safe holiday !

4288_happy-thanksgiving.gif
moose-265.gif

butternut-squash-pluto-disney-craft-iris-photo-274x260-clittlefield-00b.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Groupie cyber-friends. I count you all among my most cherished blessings and I'm looking forward to seeing many of you real soon!

Happy Thanksgiving to all you folks.

I too count you folks as a blessing God placed amidst my life. In the mornings, you are part of my routine. I drink my water, eat a bite, then me and my cup o Joe, with Tammy by my side, tune into the latest happenings here, to see how my groupie folks are faring, and though I may not always chime in, I always love to see how life is treating you all, see how your trips are going, and get excited with you as your trips draw near.
So my thanks to you folks for allowing me to be a part of your lives.

Happy Thanksgiving, groupies!!

I am sitting here with the puppies after having way too much to eat, and counting blessings. . . among those, like Di, I also am looking forward to seeing a lot of you soon.

We are six days away from leaving, really closer to 5, but the old countdown clock on my phone says 6, so we will go with that!!

Hope everyone had their fill of turkey and the fixin's.

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Us too. My folks are here, and it's the first Thanksgiving we're spending with any extended family members in about a decade.
:cool1:

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Groupie cyber-friends. I count you all among my most cherished blessings and I'm looking forward to seeing many of you real soon!
Looking forward to it too!

I too count you folks as a blessing God placed amidst my life. In the mornings, you are part of my routine. I drink my water, eat a bite, then me and my cup o Joe, with Tammy by my side, tune into the latest happenings here, to see how my groupie folks are faring, and though I may not always chime in, I always love to see how life is treating you all, see how your trips are going, and get excited with you as your trips draw near.
Aww! So well said! It is so nice to have everyone here to share in our trials and triumphs. We always have someplace to go to where we know we will be well supported. Glad to be a part of this too!

Twenty-four hours since a post. . . . . y'all must really be shopping on this Black Friday.

5 more days for us!!!! :thumbsup2

Kati and I did a little bit of shopping, but we did not get up at an ungodly hour and we were home in a few hours. Hope everyone is having a great holiday.

:grouphug: Aww, you are so sweet Di. I feel the same way. And I can't wait to see you and Rich again - and meet others in person too.

Very well said Jimmy. :) Even though our routines might be slightly different - the sentiment is the same! Even when life gets busy and crazy, and it has this year so much, :banana:I love coming around checking out the Groupies.

This time next week I will be saying "I'm too excited to sleep!"

I leave for Ft. Lauderdale on Monday... and the following Monday am headed to WDW.... I already can't sleep! :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter