VWL Lovers & Groupies Thread: Meese-ka, Mice-ka MOOSE-kateers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All:
stopher1 ~ Great to hear from you and glad you are enjoying your vacation! Have a safe trip and have fun!

twokats ~ Grandstand is a great section, especially being the first bus stop. We tried getting in there in May but ended up in Congress Park. I hope you get in that section and are located close to the bus stop. Thanks for saying Hi to Mickey from me. I wish I was there... I can't even imagine how beautiful it is there now. Have fun!

Have a great night and for those of you "at home" enjoy!

Thanks for the prayers, everyone! Mom is doing well at home although she still has pain in her chest and can't move very well. She would normally make Sunday dinner for us but we're taking her out instead. I'm trying to get her to keep resting as much as possible.

My mom is off the hook for bad behaviour but my brother is driving me crazy. He can't accept that some times things just happen. He is insisting that mom is having strokes (got his medical degree at Sears.) She had no stroke symptoms at all (both my grandma and dad had strokes, we've seen them first hand). She sat in a car too long for a long trip after having had a knee replacement putting her at risk and she got blood clots. Period. No stroke! ARRRRGGHH.

I really need the trip to Florida tomorrow! By this time tomorrow we'll be getting ready to land. :cool1:

Hi Groupies:
So... did everyone start their holiday shopping yet?

Hi Trish! I am very happy to say I purchased my final gift today so I'm officially done! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Inkmahm - so glad to hear your mom is doing better. I'll keep her on the prayer list.

Anxiously awaiting pics & TRs from all those in WDW right now! No pressure though. ;)

16 days & counting!!! :santa:

Dad & Di, I'm thinking of you specifically tonight, as I sit rocking at VB, enjoying the ocean breeze.it's not the Lodge, or even Congress Park ... but the felling. Of "ahhhhhhh" is pretty much the same.

Vero is very nice, isn't it! We loved it there.

For those at the World, enjoy!

She sat in a car too long for a long trip after having had a knee replacement putting her at risk and she got blood clots. Period. No stroke! ARRRRGGHH.

I had missed the part about the knee replacement surgery. I've known 2 people that have suffered horribly from clotting that occurred well after a replacement and were very lucky to survive. Again, I'm happy that help was gotten for your mother! :flower3:

I had missed the part about the knee replacement surgery. I've known 2 people that have suffered horribly from clotting that occurred well after a replacement and were very lucky to survive. Again, I'm happy that help was gotten for your mother! :flower3:

Thanks! She had the replacement in mid-July so it never even crossed our minds that chest pain could be related to that surgery. Our bone doc says the high point of the bell curve for clots comes 2 months after surgery. This is more like 4 months after.

I can say that it definitely makes me think even harder about knee replacements for myself. I know I don't want them yet and now I'm even more sure I want to wait as many years as possible before I have to risk my life to get new knees.

On a happier note, we are just about completely packed and ready to head out tomorrow. We usually have crack of dawn flights but tomorrow we don't get picked up until 10 am to head to the airport. It will be like sleeping in! Weather for the next 9 days at WDW looks great, too. Nothing like the deep freeze we had in December last year. :cool1:

Happy Monday Groupies! :goodvibes

I saw on another thread that the hot tub at the villas is broken. :sad2: That's bad news for DiznyDi & Dad. I really hope it's fixed by the time we get down there. I hate using the hot tub at the main pool. It's always full of kids. Dang those kids for showing up at WDW! :laughing: Actually that is a pet peeve of mine. Small children in the hot tubs. I don't think they belong there especially when their parents are nowhere to be found.

Have a great day all.

Still waiting for pictures........:rolleyes1

Happy Monday Groupies! :goodvibes

I saw on another thread that the hot tub at the villas is broken. :sad2: That's bad news for DiznyDi & Dad. I really hope it's fixed by the time we get down there. I hate using the hot tub at the main pool. It's always full of kids. Dang those kids for showing up at WDW! :laughing: Actually that is a pet peeve of mine. Small children in the hot tubs. I don't think they belong there especially when their parents are nowhere to be found.

Have a great day all.

Me too! I'm an early morning riser and user of the VWL hot tub! I sure hope it's fixed.

On a happier note, we are just about completely packed and ready to head out tomorrow. We usually have crack of dawn flights but tomorrow we don't get picked up until 10 am to head to the airport. It will be like sleeping in! Weather for the next 9 days at WDW looks great, too. Nothing like the deep freeze we had in December last year. :cool1:

Hang In there.... Santa Mickey is waiting for you :santa:

I've been checking the weather too. looks so much better than last year.

I wish I could take you all with us :goodvibes

Horselover I'll post pics but sorry not until we get back.
I'm sure another groupie will be able to post sooner

3 Day Happy Dance :dance3:

I interrupt this VWL talk (which I do so enjoy) to make a birthday announcement:

:yay::yay: Happy Birthday Twinklebug!!!:yay::yay:

So, where shall we grab a bite to eat?????:banana:

Ask, and ye shall receive....

...obligatory lobby tree shot....

DSC00885.jpg

...and villa tree....

DSC00906.jpg

...the beautiful lobby bridge and spring...

DSC00894.jpg

Sorry for the quality. And this wifi is really slow on uploading photos. But we went to WL for a visit last night and wanted to share with people who would appreciate it! :)

I interrupt this VWL talk (which I do so enjoy) to make a birthday announcement:

:yay::yay: Happy Birthday Twinklebug!!!:yay::yay:

So, where shall we grab a bite to eat?????:banana:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWINKLEBUG!!!!

mickeyminnieb-day-1.gif

Thank you Granny!!! :goodvibes

And though fuzzy, this picture shows that with Christmas lights our "bear" now appears to be growling mightily!!

DSC00897-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter