VWL Groupies...yes, we love the Lodge!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z - Zebras on the savanna

Why must they always mess with our favorites?!?

I cannot walk by Youse Guys Mouchandise without saying it out loud!!!!:yay:

Me, Too!!:laughing:

Thanks Maria. And congrats on your DDs engagement. Maybe we could talk em into a double wedding and save some dough for an extra trip to WDW for the rest of us!!:goodvibes Got a feeling we are going to need it before its all over with:bride:

Wow - Let's plan a great WDW wedding - we can all arrange to be there to celebrate! Talk about the ultimate Groupie meet! :banana:

Jimmy & Tammy - As our children grow, we are reminded more every day that He only lent them to us temporarily; that He has a plan for them that may indeed be independent yet connected to the life we have been given. The trust in Him you have exercised so far has been joyful. No need to doubt it now. It is the Circle of Life! Good luck to you both in the new experience you are about to have!:hug:

Beautiful and very touching.

Congrats to both jimmytammy and MiaSRN62. Wishing your families much happiness in the coming years.

Hey folks
Thanks for the well wished for our DD. We have mixed emotions and doing our best to keep them in check.

LOL!! Check, smeck.... let 'em role. I mean come on, how is it possible to be happy and a little sad at the same time? I think it just shows how big you and Tammy's hearts are.

Congratulations !!!

Just drop Sid the squid off at his high school. they bound for disneyworld for their senior trip and I'M NOT ON THE PLANE TOO!!! ;)

There must have been a serious rip in the fabric of time some where. I thought "thou shall not go the disneyworld without the mom lady" was a least a minor commandment....

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO BOBBIWOZ AND TWOKATS

As usual, I'm late for the party but hope it was a great one.

WELCOME

to all our new groupie Marlasingerlaundry!! I know my pals here made you feel welcome. Personally, I think we've got the best bunch on the dis, but I totally admit to being 100% biased.

You get 40,000 post from me! :laughing:

No trivia today so a little lodge magic.
DSCF1809.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0080.jpg

Picture260.jpg

DSCF1752-1.jpg

DSCF1823.jpg

Especially for the folks who were lucky enough to get this view. LOL

Thanks Maria. And congrats on your DDs engagement. Maybe we could talk em into a double wedding and save some dough for an extra trip to WDW for the rest of us!!:goodvibes Got a feeling we are going to need it before its all over with:bride:

Thanks and I hear ya JT !!!!

B - Baloo

Nice pics Eliza. Sooooo sad you aren't WDW - that would drive me crazy to drop someone off and not be going too!!

Dumbo The Flying Elephant ride

Eliza, great to see you back, and thanks for the pics, great pick me up!

Well, Jimmy beat me to it, but

Happy Birthday to Corinne!

mickey_happy_birthday.gif

I will have to catch up on what y'all have been up to since I left, but we got back from our anniversary trip Saturday! It was 17 days of absolute magic with Disney. When I get some photos on this computer, I will post as promised!

The biggie of the trip was my sweet DH surprised me by getting me more points on the cruise. I totally did not expect him to do that, so now I add Animal Kingdom Lodge to my homes!

I promise to catch up soon.

WELCOME

to all our new groupie Marlasingerlaundry!! I know my pals here made you feel welcome. Personally, I think we've got the best bunch on the dis, but I totally admit to being 100% biased.​

Thank you! I agree, best bunch of people! Thanks for the great pictures.​

I will have to catch up on what y'all have been up to since I left, but we got back from our anniversary trip Saturday! It was 17 days of absolute magic with Disney. When I get some photos on this computer, I will post as promised!

The biggie of the trip was my sweet DH surprised me by getting me more points on the cruise. I totally did not expect him to do that, so now I add Animal Kingdom Lodge to my homes!

Welcome back Kathy!! Glad yall had a great trip, and sounds like a wonderful gift, one we all can say we would love to receive ourselves:thumbsup2

Thanks for the birthday wishes Jimmy and Kathy! It is the big 5-0! :rolleyes1Kathy, congrats on your add on, and I cannot wait to see photos! :goodvibes

Not staying at VWL until December, but we do have an ADR at Artist Point next Thursday night!

Love the pictures, eliza61! I have very often gotten that view! They seem to think it's what I want, probably 70% of the time at VWL, we have the very end of the long hall.:confused3 Only twice were we on the other side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

facebook twitter