VWL Groupies...yes, we love the Lodge!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey folks
Thanks for the well wished for our DD. We have mixed emotions and doing our best to keep them in check.

Corinne...I actually upgraded to the premier because the benefits were so much better. If you buy DVC using it, you pretty much get back the annual fee. :thumbsup2 It usually takes a couple of weeks for the rewards to show up. The reward cards last for 2 years I think. Then you just redeem again and you are sent a new rewards card. It's easy. I always check when I know I'll be heading to the parks and try to redeem on a card just before. You need to allow about a month if it is a new card, but transferring to a still valid card takes seconds. I usually use whatever i've accumulated for use on my visit! Now you can even redeem online for airfare. Plus I feel like by getting reward points when adding on it cuts the price a bit more!

U Uzima Springs Pool

I have not been on DIS for quite some time..health issues have kept me away. I have lots of reading to catch up on. :)

We finally booked a trip back "Home". Can't wait to get back to the Lodge in January!!:thumbsup2

I have not been on DIS for quite some time..health issues have kept me away. I have lots of reading to catch up on. :)

We finally booked a trip back "Home". Can't wait to get back to the Lodge in January!!:thumbsup2

Welcome Home Oshawa, glad to have you back, and hope all is well with you now

Jimmy & Tammy - As our children grow, we are reminded more every day that He only lent them to us temporarily; that He has a plan for them that may indeed be independent yet connected to the life we have been given. The trust in Him you have exercised so far has been joyful. No need to doubt it now. It is the Circle of Life! Good luck to you both in the new experience you are about to have!:hug:

Jimmy & Tammy - As our children grow, we are reminded more every day that He only lent them to us temporarily; that He has a plan for them that may indeed be independent yet connected to the life we have been given. The trust in Him you have exercised so far has been joyful. No need to doubt it now. It is the Circle of Life! Good luck to you both in the new experience you are about to have!:hug:

Thanks Dizny Dad.....I know this was intended for JT, but it touched me as well :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

It is amazing how fast time goes by JT!

OK Granny...since you didn't use it last game...V is for VWL!!!

What used to be a favorite of DDad's and mine:
W Writer's Stop

So disappointed they took out the bar stools at the front window. We so enjoyed a brief respite from the day to people watch with a sweet treat in hand.......

What used to be a favorite of DDad's and mine:
W Writer's Stop

So disappointed they took out the bar stools at the front window. We so enjoyed a brief respite from the day to people watch with a sweet treat in hand.......

So sad . . . and when we discovered this change in layout (condiments & napkins in our favorite HS spot) we left without spending any time or money. Too bad!

But Stopher showed us one of his favorite hangouts - sitting on the steps in the alley just around the corner from Youse Guys Moychundice. I think we may start to hang out on the ol' steps more often! :cool2:

Wow this brought a tear to my eye! Today my youngest started his first REAL JOB after graduating college 2 weeks ago! I couldn't help but reflect on these words as I thought about how his first day went. Thank you for sharing...:hug:

So sad . . . and when we discovered this change in layout (condiments & napkins in our favorite HS spot) we left without spending any time or money. Too bad!

But Stopher showed us one of his favorite hangouts - sitting on the steps in the alley just around the corner from Youse Guys Moychundice. I think we may start to hang out on the ol' steps more often! :cool2:

Why must they always mess with our favorites?!?

I cannot walk by Youse Guys Mouchandise without saying it out loud!!!!:yay:

Thanks Rich. Always helps to be reminded that He is still in control, and thats what really matters. Kind words indeed.

And I COMPLETELY understand these emotions JT ! COMPLETELY ! Hugs to ya !

THanks Corinne !

Thanks Maria. And congrats on your DDs engagement. Maybe we could talk em into a double wedding and save some dough for an extra trip to WDW for the rest of us!!:goodvibes Got a feeling we are going to need it before its all over with:bride:

X is a really tough letter to try to nail down in WDW so Im going to stretch it a bit

Wolfgang Puck Express

Cheating just a little bit (in the finest NASCAR tradition!)...

Project X

:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

facebook twitter