VOTE: Are we going to eat LIKE PIGS??

ARE WE GOING TO EAT LIKE PIGS? WILL WE BE EATING TOO MUCH?

• Yes if you stick w/ this plan, you will eat like pigs. Way too much food.

• No, you eat what you can and don't overeat.

• Schedule dinners earlier

• Eat more counter service

Results are only viewable after voting.

fairytinkerbell

<font color=purple>The music in the Disney Plannin
OUR TRIP IS ONLY 13 DAYS AWAY NOW.......WE WERE WONDERING IF WE ARE
GOING TO BE EATING TOO MUCH :drinking1: :drinking:

Last nite we ate a "Normal" dinner and were STUFFED. Left wondering about our upcoming plans to "EAT LIKE PIGS" in disney with all these PS's. I scheduled them because I figured we could get a break, sit down and relax and chose a lot of disney restaurants because they also have "entertainment" ..... what do u think?

SAT (ARRIVAL)
AK 1100am until 430pm
go back to Hotel in LBV
MAGIC KINGDOM for Dinner @ Crystal Palace, maybe a ride or just Main St.

SUN - MK ALL DAY :cloud9:
taking lunch break @ Plaza Rest.
eating dinner @ Ohana

MON - MGM - All Day :moped:
Lunch @ Sci Fi
Dinner @ Boma (??)

TUES - EPCOT - All Day (?) or should we take a break @ boardwalk & ride surrey bike?
Lunch @ Beaches & Cream
Dinner @ Cape May Cafe (?)

WED - Universal Studios - all day
then all nite for Halloween Horror Nites :pirate:
Dinner @ ? Boardwalk - ESPN Zone?

THURS - Typhoon Lagoon,
eat lunch there
MNSSHP & Dinner @ LTT

FRI - FREE DAY (SUGGESTIONS?)

SAT - MK All Day (last full day) :voila:
lunch @ Plaza Rest & Dinner @ Chef Mickeys (?)

Since you don't mention any breakfasts, and your lunches look fairly light, I think it will be fine. You'll probably be burning more calories than you do at home. We usually do a full service lunch and a lighter dinner, but lunch is generally our "big meal" of the day at home, too.

Doesnt look to bad, just make sure you are having an early lunch with a later dinner.

Well, it's difficult to say. We found that one table service meal per day was enough for us, but we aren't big eaters. We also found that all the parks/walking actually made us LESS hungry than we get at home! :confused:

However, I do really enjoy eating out while on vacation. I also enjoy trying new restaurants. So, I say that if you don't mind losing so much park time, because it is more time consuming to have a sit-down meal than a counter service, and you don't mind the added expense, then go for it! Just don't overeat to the point of being uncomfortable! ;) Maybe you could consider sharing one appetizer and entree sometimes if you aren't too hungry?

2 areas of concern -

The day you are going to Epcot.. are you leaving twice for meals and going back in or you going back to your hotel after dinner? If you are planning to go back to Epcot after dinner, I would not leave the park for both lunch and supper. There are many good places to eat in Epcot like Le Cellier and Rose and Crown.

The day for Universal.. are you going back to Universal after supper at the Boardwalk? That would be alot of driving. Several of the restaurants at Riverwalk sound good to me.

Otherwise, your plan sounds fine. :D Have fun.

I was questioning leaving the Universal property to go to the BW and then back to US for the Halloween night. I would eat at Margaritiville at CityWalk instead of driving to Disney property and then back again to US.

Ditto on CoolDisneyCat about leaving Epcot twice for dining. Alot of great places to eat and just munch in Epcot. I would go with B&C for lunch just because my kids would throw a fit if I didn't. However, I would stay in Epcot for dinner.

Originally posted by CoolDisneyCat
The day you are going to Epcot.. are you leaving twice for meals and going back in or you going back to your hotel after dinner? If you are planning to go back to Epcot after dinner, I would not leave the park for both lunch and supper. There are many good places to eat in Epcot like Le Cellier and Rose and Crown.

The day for Universal.. are you going back to Universal after supper at the Boardwalk? That would be alot of driving.

My sentiments exactly. Have a great time! :teeth:

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest