• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Volcano

Harry

Earning My Ears
HELLO EVERYONE!!!!
i am harry (16 teenager) and i just new to this forum!!! I was just searching the forum about Expedition Everest and fell in love with this forum. I too are a Disney World Junkie/Addict!!

Anyway!!! Its was our family vacation to Disney World. For Dinner we go to Rainforset Cafe b/c we had a free dinner there. When we got there we found we couldn't get the dinner for free and the lady on the phone could. So after negotiation, we got 10% off our bill and a free Volcano they have there!!! After the dinner like at all resturtant, i was full and the rest of the family was. When the waiter put the Volcano on the table, our family stomach was fully empty!! :love: :earseek:

After 5 minutes, the (guessing) 2 ft (with the sparkler on top) was gone......we were trully full. I swear that has to be a record there and they must have video tape of the berger family eating the monsterous volcano in 5 minutes!!!! If you ever go to Rainforset Cafe you MUST GET THE VOLCANO!!!

-Harry, the newest WDW addict :earboy2:

We had a free meal there once......or maybe we used a Meal Voucher....and had the Volcano.....oh my it was good! Enough for the 4 of us!

:wave:

We will have to order one of these when we go next week! My kids will love it. We'll just have to try our best to save room.

Hi Harry, welcome to the DIS!

I haven't been to the Rainforest Cafe in years. Can someone please remind exactly what the volcano is? Thanks.

Mike

We always wanted to give this a try but never did because we were too full from the generous portions.

It had chocolate brownies shaped into a volcano with vanilla icecream in the middle then it is all topped with hot fudge sauce. It has a "sparkler" at the top to look like an exploding volcano.

We had one in 2003.

here is a pic.

showphoto.php

Thanks for the picture. That looks like fun. My kids will probably bug me to get one, but you know who'll end up eating it! Oh, the sacrifices we make for our kids! :earboy2:

Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter