"Voices of Disney" January 2019 Exercise Thread

Good morning, everyone!

And congrats to sophy1996, who has reached Whisper Blue!! :woohoo:

The team as a whole is only about an hour away from color change as well, so I'm sure we can do that today!

Our actor for today is Bruce Reitherman, who voiced both Mowgi and Christopher Robin:

Mowgli1.jpg
5dd2dccc95a79e0c5aaa134a65951c83--disney-magic-walt-disney.jpg

What do you think Bruce does today?
a) makes nature documentary films
b) runs a children's book store
c) works for a large bank
d) consults for Pixar

a) "Bruce Reitherman (Producer, Co-Writer, Cinematographer, "Denali") has worked on natural history productions in exotic locations from Alaska to Australia. Starting out as a freelance cameraman in 1983, Reitherman has gone on to produce documentaries broadcast by PBS, National Geographic Television, The Discovery Channel, the BBC and Canal Plus." (source: IMDB)

335 minutes since last check in - lots of barn chores, horse time, slogging through mud (I can suggest this especially for muscles you didn't know you had and it's great for working on balance! LOL!), and some regular walking.

595/1860

Loved the cat poem, @PollyannaMom ! As for the weather, I can't decide which is better - - too much snow or too much rain. Either way, the ground eventually loses the battle and turns to mud, I suppose. We have a slight chance of rain this afternoon, but then it looks like we might dry out for a few days. Crossing all the fingers in hopes that we do!

I missed the first trivia question but guessed correctly on the latest. Complete guess, though.

90 minutes of walking in Fort Lauderdale. I didn’t realize they had a nice riverwalk.
120/1200

Okay, now that's got to be WAY more fun than walking through mud. I bet it was gloriously sunny, too. Sounds like a great weekend!

Good morning!

Can you guess our next star?

Besides providing voices in the Disney movies The Jungle Book: Mowgli's Story (1998) and The Emperor's New Groove, she also did voice work in episodes of The Simpsons, The Wonder Pets, The Magic School Bus, and Happily Ever After: Fairy Tales for Every Child.

In addition, she has plenty of live action and singing credits to her name.

60 minutes walking and weights

655/1860

I definitely did not know the answer to today's trivia question, but that's very cool. I love her voice. Now I want to watch The Emperor's New Groove again. My daughter used to love The Wonder Pets and The Magic School bus. I'm off to see who she voiced on those shows. Thanks for teaching me something new today, @PollyannaMom !

Did 30 min on the treadmill between work, dinner prep and *sob* high school transition night. How did my baby get so big? Dh did DDs dance class run so I had 50 minutes to run, eat, & shower!

150/620, next run is the dreaded week 5 day 3, 20 min straight. I've done it before & I'll do it again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!