VMK sold it's mind on Ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

milkabum

<font color=blue>This post brought to you by the l
I noticed some posts about cards being sold on Ebay.Here are some things I think are just plain funny:

VMK Virtual Magic Kingdom Space suit-$4.50
Why buy it when you can be gifted one of DIS Boards?

DISNEY "35" VMK CARDS VIRTUAL MAGIC KINGDOM WORLD WIDE-$56.00
You can always trade for these,it's just a game.

VMK Virtual Magic Kingdom EVEREST ROOM & PIN **NEW**-$2.99
You can also be gifted these or play an easy game of Yeti Vision if you have the right computer.

A VMK BEAR SKIN RUG-$3.43
You can buy one!

NOTE:These are all Canadian prices and they are also starting prices so the selling price may have risen.

Click here for more insane card auctions.

What I don't understand is when VMK says(one the back of cards and on the site)that cards/codes are not to be traded and have no cash value,doesn't that mean you can't put it on Ebay?

Nothing to do with this thread but I totally love your sig. It is so so so so so so so funny LOL

it shows what people do just to get extra cash, (real money not credits;) )

I agree. VMK on ebay has been really crazy these days. The craziest thing I've seen is the three cards from the Holiday Quest for $69.95 :scared1:

DisneylandGal said:
I agree. VMK on ebay has been really crazy these days. The craziest thing I've seen is the three cards from the Holiday Quest for $69.95 :scared1:

I also saw that.
And thanks Tedward,I like my signature too :)

milkabum said:
What I don't understand is when VMK says(one the back of cards and on the site)that cards/codes are not to be traded and have no cash value,doesn't that mean you can't put it on Ebay?

Well, actually if the cards and codes cannot be traded, then we are all breaking VMK policy by trading our things on VMK. Personally, based on the back of the cards, I don't see selling these things on ebay any different than all the trading that goes on in VMK - hey, if people want to pay the ridiculous prices for VIRTUAL things, go ahead!

i really agree with this i mean come on somebody could go to disney get lots of cards sell them for like ridiculous prices and get rich , while there at it they might as well make a get rich quick guide :thumbsup2
i mean yes the cards are cool but $70 for 3 cards get real :sad2:

milkabum said:
I noticed some posts about cards being sold on Ebay.Here are some things I think are just stupid:

You can also be gifted these or play an easy game of Yeti Vision if you have the right computer.

You can buy one!

NOTE:These are all Canadian prices and they are also starting prices so the selling price may have risen.

ogga booga booga dumb retards trying to sell a holiday quest which is 3 cards and the starting price was 150 dollars as a start price and i look on 3 days later and THE PRICE WAS AT 212$ unbelievabl people 40 more dollars added i could buy a psp for that and 212$ dollars just Just for the holiday quest STUPID STUPID STUPID people these days

I saw $75 for 36 of the quest cards, with a TWO HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLAR PRICE ON BUY IT NOW.

There is a place on ebay where you can report people for selling things they should not. I guess maybe a report and a quote from the back of the card might get ebay to remove the sales.

milkabum said:
I noticed some posts about cards being sold on Ebay.Here are some things I think are just stupid:

You can buy one!

Dear Lord! (Sorry used God's name in vain.) If anyone actually buy those they are: 1) Idiotic, 2) Just plain rich, and 3) Lazy. They ARE SCAMMING YOU! CAN"T those people see that!?

awsomeeugene said:
ogga booga booga dumb retards trying to sell a holiday quest which is 3 cards and the starting price was 150 dollars as a start price and i look on 3 days later and THE PRICE WAS AT 212$ unbelievabl people 40 more dollars added i could buy a psp for that and 212$ dollars just Just for the holiday quest STUPID STUPID STUPID people these days

Need we say more? Though, I would really prefer an XBOX 360 up there... Oh, well.

:sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: that is so wrong i looked at what else he's selling :surfweb: and he's selling vmk pins including the hidden mickey quest what a jurk and he's selling pink doors!

:scared: :scared: :scared: thats not even funny thats just plane desprate i mean look at it its the most idiotic thing ive ever seen :scared: :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter