VMK Archives

Here is the latest Update!
- VMK Archives Chat -
- Halloween on Main Street -
- All Guest Rooms with audio -​

If you missed the updated link click here!

You may now chat with all your VMK friends with the new VMK Archives chat room! The chat is open all hours so it is a great place to chat after VMK Closes. Our first official VMK Char will be this Thursday at 9PM EST (6 PM VMK Time). We will remember the good times on VMK after the first day without VMK :-( Hope to see you all there!

This is wonderful!!! Thank you for putting this together for all of us to experience. You can tell it was a lot of work!!! Thank you again!

I'm just bumping this up for those who have not seen it since it's the last day with the real VMK!

Just a reminder to all... tonight is the first ever VMK Archives chat. We will be catching up on what the first day VMK free was like. As well as catch up with all your friends. The chat will start at 9 PM EST! Hope to see you all there! The site is http://vmkarchives.oxyhost.com/index.html

awesome! it is so impressive especially to someone like me who has no IDEA how you did it. Thanks for keeping VMK alive ( even if it is on life support)

I would come and join the chat, but i apparently don't have Java?

I really love this idea you had and that you are still working on it! This is so amazing!! Thank you so much! :)

What a work of love! Nice job!

Please please PLEASE tell me how to capture audio. I would love to pair the Tiki tiki Guest room audio with my screen shot of my guest room.

Also, does anyone have the audio of the Tiki radio furni? TIA for responses.

Just a bumping to make sure people see this great project. :goodvibes Helps take the VMK blues away.

Too bad I missed the chat but I want to thank you SO much for doing this. My heart has been broken these past couple of days and now that I can just have the audio of the rooms playing in the background while I do other stuff is amazing. It just feels like I am still there. Thank you sooo much.

Oh I heart you forever! I'm adding the link to my favorites! This is so amazing!

Thank you!
StrawberryJam/VoltaVal

Thanks for doing this! It was awesome to visit those rooms and hear that music again.
Hugs!

Are you finished with this project now? I would love to see pics of the dark rides with the music rather than being linked to You Tube. Thanks for all your hard work in doing this, it is sooooo apreciated :goodvibes

I am trying to work my magic to get the dark ride rooms... Lets see if I can pull it off! Also just a reminder for all people having VMK withdraw, VMK Archives is a great way to relive your experence as close as posible to the real thing. If you have not stoped on by VMK Archives yet...what are you waiting for? The site is http://vmkarchives.oxyhost.com/index.html

See you all there!

Have no fear! Through the magic of VMK archives I was able to add the Waterpark Pool even though VMK is closed! Thanks for those who informed me it was not working!

http://vmkarchives.oxyhost.com/index.html

I have 5 pics of Water Park Pool if you need them, or would like to see them. With and without words. Great job on the site. Can those silly advertisements when trying to enter the chat room be eliminated?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter