• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

VMK Archives

Awesome! That is so cool and gives you a memory to look back to..

I am saving your site to my favorites. It is awesome and I think it WILL help me when the place closes.:goodvibes

That is amazing!

I love that you can go from room to room... and that it didn't take any time for the mansion lobby to load AND all the ghosts were waiting!

I hope with all my heart that we get to keep the real thing - but this is awesome!

Well done!

This is wonderful...thanks so much for putting it all together. It will certainly be nice to have this if we lose the real thing. :goodvibes

VMK Archive - 75% complete

Still to come
* audio for all rooms *
* All guest rooms with audio *

Latest Update
- All Tomorrowland Rooms now have sound -
- All New Orleans Square Rooms now have sound -​

Just a bump and a suggestion. Are you planning on adding the Halloween Screens and Sounds also? :)

THank you so much for doing all this work so each of us without your amazing technical abilities and patience will always be able to remember VMK!:flower3:

WOW!!! Amazing thank you for sharing it with us.

You must have spent so much time putting this together. Now if only there was a way to include Fin, Hula, Lily, Hurry and the rest of our little avatars in there :hug:

Great job, Oboeman.

As time for VMK grows short, if there are screenshots any of us could take for you, please post.

Can we collect sound? How do we capture sound?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter