Visa Premium Parade Viewing Question

smt0077

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if the Premium Parade viewing voucher you get by booking your
trip with a Disney Visa gets you a standing spot in a roped off area or is
it actual seating?

I have asked around and haven't found anyone who knows for sure.

Hoping one of you may have used it and can answer this.

Thanks!

We used that voucher in September. It's just a designated area for standing or sitting on the ground. No chairs or anything. Actually, there isn't a curb there either, so you might take a towel or blanket on that day so you can have something to sit on and also protect your space. :flower: The designated area is in front of It's a Small World at the very beginning of the parade route. It's a great spot as far as seeing the floats as they come through the gates, but the parade turns a corner right after it passes you so be sure to take pictures quickly!

Thanks for the info! Guess we will just have to figure out how far in advance to get there

It's not a huge area, but definitely big enough for a lot of families. We got there 30 minutes early when we went in Sept and we were the first ones there. And then the area didn't even fill up for the parade. So I guess it just depends on when you're going. Even if the park is crowded, I bet 30 minutes early would still work. But maybe someone who has been there during a peak time and used the voucher will chime in on that and give you some more reliable advice. Have fun!

We used ours for Disneys Electrical Parade. We arrived a bit before 1/2 hour early and were told they werent ready for us. We saw them setting up chairs. We went and got icecreams to bring back and when we returned we were told we were too late. :rolleyes: At any rate the seats were taken up but the CM told us we could sit on the little wall that was on the other side of the chairs. This was still in the roped off area, and the CM was actively removing people who tried sneaking in and sitting/standing in front of us.

At first I was a bit aggravated, thinking we lost out on using this perk, but the CM was great in handling it. Being able to sit to watch the parade was perfect.

Thanks again. So sounds like the Disneyland Parade is just a roped off area
with no actual seating , but the Electric Parade MAY have seating. We will
be going the weekend that the Electric Parade starts its run again. So
guess if we want a shot at a seat for that one- if they say they are
not ready, we will just hang out there until they are. :sunny:

Thats exactly what I would do it we were to do it again. Or I'd send DH to get the icecream while I waited. ;)

I should add the setaing is in Sunshine Plaza, at the end of the parade, sort of around the corner from Playhouse Disney. Enjoy!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter