Visa card design question

2littlestitches

Mouseketeer
When you change your Disney Visa Card design, can you still use your "old" card, since it's actually the same number, expiration date, etc? Or does the previous design get deactivated? I know it's kind of silly, but I requested a Star Wars card design this week, because I want to use it for our upcoming Galactic Starcruiser trip. I still do love my 50th anniversary castle design on the current card, and wonder if I can use it again in the future. Thanks so much!

Anytime I get a new card, they change the security code on the back. I'd assume once you activate the new one it will deactivate the old. But I've never tried.

When you change your Disney Visa Card design, can you still use your "old" card, since it's actually the same number, expiration date, etc? Or does the previous design get deactivated? I know it's kind of silly, but I requested a Star Wars card design this week, because I want to use it for our upcoming Galactic Starcruiser trip. I still do love my 50th anniversary castle design on the current card, and wonder if I can use it again in the future. Thanks so much!
Yes, I have 3 different Disney Visa cards and they have different expiration dates. Make sure you use the correct 3 digit code on the back, I confuse mine a lot... Otherwise, they all work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter