Virtual Family Kingdom Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you get in?

I pre-registered the first day, but confused on where I am supposed to log in?

ETA: Ok, the screen just changed for me. Boy, it took a long time to load!

yeah it's taking a while to load and everytime it goes to load the game explorer crashes.

I expect some issues. Everybody is trying to get in at one time and today is their first day.

Oh ditto. But I suspect they will be reading here and would appreciate the feedback of the problems we are all experiencing.

:)

Eager to see what it looks like. Willing to give it a chance. I just am going to miss the Disney feel.

I guess if it is successful, there will be another message board about it somewhere else. I imagine we won't be discussing it for all that long on here as it is not dis related.

When I do try it out over there, I will be under the name TofuBeast. So say hi.

There is already a message board for the new game and it's up and running quite a while now.;)

I registered just today. I am on the waiting list for beta but I am in no particular rush. I just want to meet with my vmk friends again who have moved there, I don't have any real interest in the game theme so far.

I'm still trying to finish registration, but if it is approved, I'll be debbidoodle there like I was on VMK.

LOL
i did get in however,
i can't talk at all, i saw nobody else,and somehow now I am stuck in Stonehenge

I'm in. My registration was simple and I got my Fairypower name (well I think I did). I registered beta 1. Only problem is that now I've lost myself! LOL. How sad. Day one and I'm lost :rolleyes1

I had to reload the screen and had a long talk with VMK_Lion. He said we will probably loose ourselves! LOL. Good to know. I am member 253 right now. It is nice to see familiar faces!

I'm through with the registration...just waiting to get on!!!

I have to be afk (we can still use it, woot!) but will try back soon.
see you there!

Well I am on a MAC I got to loading Registration page 3 and no words showed up at all, abandoning ship and moving over to our PC to see If I have better luck... :wizard:

I've registered and got CoralHibiscus, but it keeps say explorer can't connect to the page after I login.

Ok dumbo question. I get to the page and the pics do not work so I go to sign in.

what user name do we use our email or what our title will be

or is there a spot to register first can not see it. thanks

This will take some seeing to believe. Not that I question your credibility, but they are Sulke employees and at this time, I do not see Sulake and VFK being tied. I do hope that it is true.

Of course, their hosts there could very easily use those titles and not be the same people behind VMK.

I was just on VFK for the very first time and was greeted by Smiles Zoo and Lion...
They are there, and it IS them. They wanted to tell everyone last night but were not allowed for obvious reasons.

BTW the game is running extremely slow as was to be expected, but WOW it sure is nice!

Hey all! I have registered with TaytoJo.

So I was stuck in the Colonial Room for the longest time trying to get out and it finally let me out! Now I see someone...yay!! Hope to see you all around!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter