Virtual Family Kingdom Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in, but I got stuck...

VFK1.jpg

And couldn't get down without a ladder. So, I exited.

Has anyone figured out how to change appearance?

Pink Couch = Info and Store buttons don't seem to work at all, but the move and rotate work.
Clock = Rotate, Store and Info buttons don't work but I can move the object...Also, It says for item "Pink Couch" lol
Desk = Rotate, Store and Info buttons don't work but I can move the object...Also, It says for item "Pink Couch" lol

Anyone trading any pink couches or clocks? Will trade RARE/BETA for them!!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Pink Couch = Info and Store buttons don't seem to work at all, but the move and rotate work.
Clock = Rotate, Store and Info buttons don't work but I can move the object...Also, It says for item "Pink Couch" lol
Desk = Rotate, Store and Info buttons don't work but I can move the object...Also, It says for item "Pink Couch" lol

Message Window = Can type but don't see anything after typing and hitting enter

*Someone just walked into my room as guest but only have the option to ask to be friend...

OK...the same thing is happening to me...UM does every girl have long blond hair, blue shirt and grey pants?

From what I understand, we're supposed to be able to start personalizing our appearance this weekend!

tofubeast said:
Anyone trading any pink couches or clocks? Will trade RARE/BETA for them!!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Oh hahaha, Now this is funny!!!!

Yes to everybody, It took me literally about 10 times just to get registered either refreshing the screen or having to go back and type the information in again. Also, My chat isn't working at all but others are and yes all players look like they are currently exactly the same clones....I feel like we are star wars attack of the clones LOL hahaha

What was the point of seperate beta groups, if they were going to open it to all of the three groups and the public? That's not how you launch a game. They need to only allow a small group (i.e. Beta 1 people) in first and over time, open up to more until all the beta groups are in. Then begin public registrations. Otherwise it will be crashy. Now we have to wait for basic features to be launched because they decided to open the game to too many people at once :rolleyes:

Beta 1 begins May 22
Beta 2 begins May 26
Beta 3 begins June 1

that eases the load and makes it better for everyone.

I'm trying to get on and am being shown a screen with Beta Day 1a - that's all. I can't get in to play...

Ahhh the joys of BETA ;)

I'm in a room with BlueHairedMonkey, KingQuackAttack and VFK_Groovy but no one can see anybody else :)

Ah, omg. I said Hi in my room - went into my garden there's my speech and now random people convo's are coming into my room.

And now i'm stuck in a building.

I was in twice, but first ended up trapped in the Colonial Room and the second time I ended up trapped behind a building or something by the Merlin's sign (wherever that is!) so both times I exited and now I'm just getting the loading screen or IE cannont display etc... First time I couldn't chat and second time I didn't try, but I did see one whole person!

Crossing fingers it will work this time!

I seem to be stuck at the loading page.. I want to see King!!! I hope he isn't passing any gas in there already. :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter