Virgin River

I really like Annette OToole and her character, her character is suppose to be annoying lol. Hope they did not or will not take her out of the show. I always liked her, haven't seen her in anything in a long time so was happy to see her in this show.
They could not get her to Vancouver because of Covid. She’ll be back.

For me, I accept the show for what it is. It’s supposed to be over dramatic and kinda cheesy. Like, well, a romance novel. Trying to unpack everyone’s drama 45 mins at a time things are going to get left out or modified.

I have so much to say and a bunch of questions but don’t want to throw out any spoilers.

Season 3 was really ridiculous in my humble opinion. I mean, yeah, things were far-fetched in the first two seasons, but I could deal with it, but man alive they really jumped the shark with season 3!!
It's like they were trying to take any possible problematic plot idea ever imagined and jam them into just one season. And without resolving any of them! Instead of a single cliff hanger, we have an entire town grasping a mountain ledge, each with only a few fingers left holding on, LOL!

We haven’t gotten past Episode Two of Season Three. Not sure if we really want to continue.

I'm just lightly skimming the responses here since I'm not done with the season yet. I guess we'll find out more about Brie soon? She just passed out in the last episode I watched.

I'm just lightly skimming the responses here since I'm not done with the season yet. I guess we'll find out more about Brie soon? She just passed out in the last episode I watched.

I’m on episode 7, and either I missed details or it hasn’t fully been shared yet. I know what happens in the books so I’m curious what direction the show will take. The details she’s provided so far differ…

I will still definitely watch the 4th season, but if it's more of the same as season 3, I may rethink future seasons past 4. I've been burned by high drama shows before that pile on drama and cliffhangers like crazy and then are abruptly cancelled and I never get any resolutions. So I don't want to go there again if this show starts losing viewers.

I will still definitely watch the 4th season, but if it's more of the same as season 3, I may rethink future seasons past 4. I've been burned by high drama shows before that pile on drama and cliffhangers like crazy and then are abruptly cancelled and I never get any resolutions. So I don't want to go there again if this show starts losing viewers.
I lost count of all the cliffhangers. What an unsatisfying season.

I just finished season 3.
-Brie’s story. I’m glad she finally told her story, but I prefer the book version better. Her book storyline with a cheating husband and then other events was more satisfying than what season 3 featured. Not a fan of her and Brady. Prefer her with Mike.
-Hope and Doc- ehh. I’ll give it a pass due to COVID. I’ve read snipers online that hinted if what was supposed to have happened. So fingers crossed we’ll get that in season 4.
-Paige’s friend- not cool.
-Lizzy- I enjoyed watching her relationship with Ricky grow. I also enjoyed the less rebellious side of her, and her scenes with Doc and Liddy.
-Tara- enjoyed her. While the events were sad and strayed slightly from the books, I enjoyed her addition. In fact, the books barely even mentioned her, hope to see more of her.
-Mel and Jack- ehhh. Hopefully season ; will improve. Sure there were some good lines and funny moments, but not as good as previous seasons.

Just finished season 3. Lots of drama and the plots and twists are predictable. Hope they tie some of the loose ends in season 4.

Spoiler alert but season 3 felt a little too soapish for my taste. Some of the plots were so unbelievable. The one day appointment at a fertility doctor and bam results that fast! And Lilly, boy that was quick. On the otherhand, Charmaine's been pregnant forever and she's not even showing, with twins!

Spoiler alert but season 3 felt a little too soapish for my taste. Some of the plots were so unbelievable. The one day appointment at a fertility doctor and bam results that fast! And Lilly, boy that was quick. On the otherhand, Charmaine's been pregnant forever and she's not even showing, with twins!
Yes to everything you just said

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter