Virgin River

Just started last week and now midway through the 2nd season. Face palming because I could not place why Mel was so familiar until I just was reminded here that she was Sophie lol!!

She was also on Walking Dead.

So, they are making too big a deal out of hyperemisis. I’m just starting season 2. I had it pretty bad. A couple doses of phenergan did the trick.

I thought I had exhausted everything I might like on Netflix during quarantine, but thanks to this thread I decided to give Virgin River a try. I binged both seasons over the course of two days... definitely want more!

I read the whole book series and after reading some of the storylines for the show I refuse to watch. I don’t know why tv people have to ruin the way the books are written. It also puts a sour taste in my mouth when an author sells their works and doesn’t give a fig for the readers that made them.

So, they are making too big a deal out of hyperemisis. I’m just starting season 2. I had it pretty bad. A couple doses of phenergan did the trick.
I have a really good friend who had it extremely bad all throughout both her pregnancies. It’s why she decided not to have more kids. So to me it felt like they downplayed it. Just goes to show everyone’s experience is different.

Just started last week and now midway through the 2nd season. Face palming because I could not place why Mel was so familiar until I just was reminded here that she was Sophie lol!!
It took me a minute to place her as Sophie also.

Just finished. Went way too quick after waiting what felt like forever for it.

I know this is a series of books. For those that have read them do Preacher and Paige actually have their own story? I might read them just for that if they do. Preacher is hands down my favorite followed by Doc.
I love Preacher also.

Not true. I had it with #2 and was almost hospitalized.

And both Kate Middleton and Amy Shumer were hospitalized with it.

Anyone else addicted to this train wreck? The acting is mediocre at best and the story is far-fetched but I binge-watched season 2 in the last three nights. Hopefully, there is a season three to tell us what happens after that cliffhanger at the end.

Annette O'Toole as Hope is the worst out of the bunch. Those awkward facial expressions and lip pursing! Yikes.
Me too. I just finished. I can't believe the end of Season 2.

I’m not saying you can’t be hospitalized. But no one came and rubbed my feet, not any nurses anyway.
Well I think they were trying to establish that Mel wasn’t the enemy and that Charlemagne is unreasonable. I mean, the whole show is a little over the top. In a novel it’s fine because they’re trying to establish everything in 360 pages but it doesn’t really transfer well to serial TV. Sweet Magnolias is gd awful but I try to see it in that context and will watch the second season if we get one. If not I’ll have to read the books because I MUST KNOW. 😂

Maybe a little spoiler-ish but not too much.

I just finished season 2. I tried to drag it out because I think it could be a while for season 3. So many questions! I really want to now what happens with doc and what it wrong with him. Curious as to if Preacher really goes to SF. I don't know how I feel about that restaurant lady. Overall I liked it. I even like that Connie had a bigger role. LOL she was kind of cute with Preacher. I didn't think I would like the whole Lizzie storyline, but it turned out okay.

I just finished season 2. I tried to drag it out because I think it could be a while for season 3. So many questions! I really want to now what happens with doc and what it wrong with him. Curious as to if Preacher really goes to SF. I don't know how I feel about that restaurant lady. Overall I liked it. I even like that Connie had a bigger role. LOL she was kind of cute with Preacher. I didn't think I would like the whole Lizzie storyline, but it turned out okay.

And will Paige be back or did something happen to her?

Yes! Paige just disappeared. I thought we would have some communication from her. I thought the friend who randomly met with Preacher was strange, and now her son will just live with Preacher?

Yes! Paige just disappeared. I thought we would have some communication from her. I thought the friend who randomly met with Preacher was strange, and now her son will just live with Preacher?

That’s what I’m wondering. Did wes’s twin find Paige and hurt her?

I liked the Connie involved storyline. I feel if the show goes on long enough everyone will get fleshed out. I’m really hoping Brady is redeemable.
That’s what I’m wondering. Did wes’s twin find Paige and hurt her?
Right? I did not like restaurant lady, Preacher belongs with Paige! 😂 I kind of wondered if maybe Paige will be gone for a bit and then Preacher will be like, “this is my kid” when she comes back. The biggest question is how would he be safe with Preacher if they stay in Virgin River?

Their is a little shoutout on FB on the Netflix page from Jack and Mel. OMG, Martin Henderson's accent is dreamy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter