Virgin River

whoooo hoooooo!! All aboard the train wreck express!!

I wonder if Hope will be back.

We might as well start now... any guesses as to the father of Mel's baby? Is it Jack or the husband?

We might as well start now... any guesses as to the father of Mel's baby? Is it Jack or the husband?
Well in the real world if you are doing IVF they stop your cycle and then pump you full of hormones that basically simulate pregnancy. There’s no ovulation happening there. They make sure of it. So scientifically it would be impossible for it to be Jack’s. However the way they depicted it she just randomly went in one day and had it done. Not how it works at all. There’s a whole lot of precise timing that needs to happen. Makes me crazy.

Unless… She went in to get evaluated to start the process and a pregnancy test was the first order of business and she turned up pregnant. Did we actually *know* if she had it done? 🤔 In that case ol’ Jack needs to start investing in condoms.

Unless… She went in to get evaluated to start the process and a pregnancy test was the first order of business and she turned up pregnant. Did we actually *know* if she had it done? 🤔 In that case ol’ Jack needs to start investing in condoms.
That must be the direction they are going with it.

Well in the real world if you are doing IVF they stop your cycle and then pump you full of hormones that basically simulate pregnancy. There’s no ovulation happening there. They make sure of it. So scientifically it would be impossible for it to be Jack’s. However the way they depicted it she just randomly went in one day and had it done. Not how it works at all. There’s a whole lot of precise timing that needs to happen. Makes me crazy.
Me too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter