Tigger
Chicken Little
Baloo
Flower
Jose

Furry Friends
Oliver

:dance3:

I bought 10 of the 25th Anniversary Disney Store Vinylmation series and got 4 extras for trade.

Mickey
Eeyore
Bambi
Sorcerer Mickey (without light up base)

I have

Mickey
Eeyore
Bambi
Rapunzel
Dumbo
Goofy
Sorcerer Mickey

Want any to complete my collection of the 25th Anniversary Disney Store Vinylmation series

Will trade the Sorcerer Mickey (without light up base) for ???

PM me if interested in a trade.

Hello All!

I have decided to sell a majority of mine. Here's a list of what I have to sell:

Lifeboat
Carousel
Red Gears
Cookie Jar
Mushu
Nerd Mickey
Zero from Nightmare before Christmas
Jack Skellington from Nightmare before Christmas
Pumpkin King from Nightmare before Christmas
Pirate Auctioneer
Popcorn
Apple
Knight Armor
Easter Bunny
Green Argyle
Punk Rock (hot pink with stars)
Green with Blue Squares
Pirate Skeleton
Snow White Mirror
Fairy Godmother
Palm Trees
Buzz Lightyear ride
Lightning McQueen
Astro Orbiter
Mickey in Christmas Tree
From Cutesters Too: Present, Yellow Bubbles, Donut, Blue Candy,
All of the Disney 40th Anniversary ones except for Epcot
Some Tron ones
9" Reindeer Holiday
9" Magic Kingdom
Pink Elephant Chaser
Animal Kingdom Zebra and Lion
The Park holiday ones from 2010 that represented the Candlelight Processional and Christmas Parade (toy soldier).

I also have some of the keychains of the Disney characters. I have Genie, Goofy, and Chip.

Some of these are still in box (if they're see thru) and some still have cards, I just didn't want to go through which have cards and which don't. If you would like more info, just pm me.

The only one I'll consider a trade for is the Headless Horseman Animation chaser just because I love the Headless Horseman cartoon so much and just saw that was one of the vinylmations.

updated my list

I have to trade:

Villians 3

Coachman
Frollo
Madame Medusa
Rattigan

I am looking for:

Villians 3

Gaston
Tick Tock
Smee
Chernabog
Si&An

Hello All!

I have decided to sell a majority of mine. Here's a list of what I have to sell:

Lifeboat
Carousel
Red Gears
Cookie Jar
Mushu
Nerd Mickey
Zero from Nightmare before Christmas
Jack Skellington from Nightmare before Christmas
Pumpkin King from Nightmare before Christmas
Pirate Auctioneer
Popcorn
Apple
Knight Armor
Easter Bunny
Green Argyle
Punk Rock (hot pink with stars)
Green with Blue Squares
Pirate Skeleton
Snow White Mirror
Fairy Godmother
Palm Trees
Buzz Lightyear ride
Lightning McQueen
Astro Orbiter
Mickey in Christmas Tree
From Cutesters Too: Present, Yellow Bubbles, Donut, Blue Candy,
All of the Disney 40th Anniversary ones except for Epcot
Some Tron ones
9" Reindeer Holiday
9" Magic Kingdom
Pink Elephant Chaser
Animal Kingdom Zebra and Lion
The Park holiday ones from 2010 that represented the Candlelight Processional, Christmas Parade (toy soldier).

I also have some of the keychains of the Disney characters. I have Genie, Goofy, and Chip.

Some of these are still in box (if they're see thru) and some still have cards, I just didn't want to go through which have cards and which don't. If you would like more info, just pm me.

Updating my list. I'm willing to hear out any offers!!!

for those of you in the NYC metro area, there is a vinylmation trade meet at Marriott Marquis at 1pm on Sunday, 7/15.

more info is at "Mouse Traders" on Facebook. :cool1:

for those of you in the NYC metro area, there is a vinylmation trade meet at Marriott Marquis at 1pm on Sunday, 7/15.

more info is at "Mouse Traders" on Facebook. :cool1:

I looked for Mouse Traders on fb and found Mouse Traders NYC... I'm assuming that's what you're referring to, right? And if so, I'd like to join up (although I can't make this particular trade meet)!

I looked for Mouse Traders on fb and found Mouse Traders NYC... I'm assuming that's what you're referring to, right? And if so, I'd like to join up (although I can't make this particular trade meet)!

Yes, that's us!! :thumbsup2

Next meet is September 22 - we have them every other month on alternating Saturday and Sundays. pixiedust:

All welcome of course! We even have a couple of members who don't trade but come to hang out and trade Disney stories.

Yes, that's us!! :thumbsup2

Next meet is September 22 - we have them every other month on alternating Saturday and Sundays. pixiedust:

All welcome of course! We even have a couple of members who don't trade but come to hang out and trade Disney stories.

Awesome! September 22 I'll be in NH for an Alzheimer's Walk, but I will definitely try to make it to the next one! Can't wait!

I am willing to trade anyone from the Villains series 3 set for my gaston because I got an extra one. Anyone from the Villains series 3 besides Gaston, Queen of hearts, and Madam medusa. Please pm me!! :) Please and thank you!

Hey Guys - just wanted to let you know (for those who didn't) that the Disney Store (or at least the DS by me) is having a by one get one free deal on Vinyls... The free one has to be from the Tunes or Tasty series... Still a good deal if you are looking to get ones to trade with!

TexasEric said:
Well, it has been a year later and I am still looking for these Juniors. Anyone come across any??

Hi,
What juniors are you looking for? Please let me know :)

Husband is making me get rid of all extras BLAH. Here's a partial list of what I have so far.
cutesters 1 set of 11 no chaser
clear set of 11 no chaser
villains 1 set of 11 no chaser
park 3, 4, 5, 6, each set of 11 no chaser
animation 1 set of 11 no chaser
star wars 1 set of 11 no chaser
holiday 1 set of 11 no chaser
muppets 1 set of 11 no chaser
If intereseted please email me
thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter