Vinylmation Collectors Unite!!

I'm headed to WDW the end of May. Does anyone know which Vinyls are current?? Or if the blanks are still available?

I'm headed to WDW the end of May. Does anyone know which Vinyls are current?? Or if the blanks are still available?

Check out vinylmation kingdom for new release and current vinyls. There are white 9" blanks still around and a blank and bow 3" set at the outlets if you are looking for some small ones. Plus there is a blank lightening McQueen style car.

So, with the Star Wars series 4 now available online I decided to go for it and bought a full tray. I figured I could sell the second set to recoup some of my money.

Well, I opened all the boxes and found that instead of getting one figure in triplicate I got two! So, I didnt have a full second set. I got three Han Solos and three Snowtroopers.

I contacted Disneystore.com (not easy to find their phone number) and after speaking to a supervisor, and after first suggesting I return the tray (already sold out so I would get nothing) for my money back, they offered me 15% off of the order. I took this and bought the replacement figure on eBay.

Just make sure if you buy a tray that this doesn't happen to you.

Is there a list of which specific locations in the parks or DTD that still offer trading of Vinylmations?

Check out vinylmation kingdom for new release and current vinyls. There are white 9" blanks still around and a blank and bow 3" set at the outlets if you are looking for some small ones. Plus there is a blank lightening McQueen style car.

Thank you! :thumbsup2

Does anyone (or Annual Passholders) know how I get the orange bird vinylmation?? I just noticed these were for sale to Annual Passholders only!!! I had no idea!! :confused3

When I was on Disneyland on 2009, I got the balloon vinylmation.

I never realized those would be collectables, so when I started searching about my trip to WDW, and saw those were collectibles, I got curious.

I must say, though I think he's the best/cutest vinylmation out there, I was impressed that he was the rarest one (or at least the most expensive?).

I admit, it makes me cherish him even more :goodvibes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter