Vinylmation Collectors Unite!!

Nice collection!

Crap... I just realized they no longer have cases of Cutesters on Disneystore.com. I'm gonna have to call the mail order place tomorrow and see if they'll sell me one that way. Has anyone ever bought a case through mail order? What do they charge to ship it? I'm guessing it may be the $30 it costs to ship through the website...

i just got my first 2 vinylmation the other day i have the the clear black one from clear 1 and the toon hole one from park 2

My collection so far

100_1807.jpg

Special releases with Mickey presenting them LOL
100_1809.jpg

Cutesters set
100_1810.jpg

Holiday set
100_1812.jpg

If I don't really want to purchase a case of an entire set, I just do one blind box or get it off of Ebay
100_1811.jpg

Nice collection! I love those holiday ones.

Wow, Lan! That is a great collection!!! :thumbsup2 I love the way you have them displayed. Where did you get those great cases?

I'm still fiddling with the settings on my camera and I've got to figure out how to display them to take a decent picture.

Thank you, Lan, for posting those awesome pics!!

Awe, Cutesters cases are sold out on the disney website?? Yeah, shipping with Disney Merchandising mail order seems really high, and I would imagine it would be more than disneyshopping.com.

heres my collection so far...i really need a park/urban 1..wish i started to collect them back then.
103_9214.jpg

This is my create your own one...its inspired by the tv show How I met Your Mother and I call it Mickey Suit Up!
103_9217.jpg

I also have some pins
103_9218.jpg

Nikki, glad you enjoyed it! Keith & I worked together at the World of Disney in NYC. Sadly we closed our doors in December :( But we are all so proud of him! He even had a 9" Vinyl featured at the D23 Convention in Sept.
I wish a had a fraction of his artist skills! LOL.

I just got my Balloon Chaser and my clear lite Blue Vinylmation!!!!!:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Thank you guys!!! Sorry for the delay...I got the cases at The Container Store. If you register online, you can get coupons for like 20% off your order.

I am going to order a case of the Muppets.

Hi everyone, another vinylmation crazed collector here.

I mostly focus on the 9" figures, but also have several 3" as well. To date, I have all of the 9" figures except for Safari Mickey and the new Urban 3 releases. And as far as 3" goes I've got 2 from Park 1, 1 from Urban 1, 7 from Park 2, 6 from Urban 2, all of Park 3, all of Holiday 1 and all of the Special Releases.

Hoping to add Muppets pretty soon and Urban 3 not long after. It's so hard to keep up with all of these releases.:eek:

Hi Everyone! My family has become huge vinylmation collectors! :goodvibes I'll have to take a photo sometime of our different collections. My question now is...We are heading down to WDW in two weeks...and I was wondering if they are actually doing any vinylmation trading yet? If so, where? My boys have a few vinylmations that they would like to trade...and I don't want to pack them unless they might be able to trade them. Any info. would be great! :thumbsup2

princess: Crystal

Hi Everyone! My family has become huge vinylmation collectors! :goodvibes I'll have to take a photo sometime of our different collections. My question now is...We are heading down to WDW in two weeks...and I was wondering if they are actually doing any vinylmation trading yet? If so, where? My boys have a few vinylmations that they would like to trade...and I don't want to pack them unless they might be able to trade them. Any info. would be great! :thumbsup2

It's not advertised very well and alot of CM's didn't seem to know about it but I believe they're still doing vinylmation trading at the value resorts each day in the gift shops. Last time I was there they did them like 4:30 - 5:30 but would extend it if it was going well... check w/ the gift shop. Not sure if this has spread to any of the other resorts yet.

It's not advertised very well and alot of CM's didn't seem to know about it but I believe they're still doing vinylmation trading at the value resorts each day in the gift shops. Last time I was there they did them like 4:30 - 5:30 but would extend it if it was going well... check w/ the gift shop. Not sure if this has spread to any of the other resorts yet.

Thanks for the information! :thumbsup2 We are staying at Pop Century...so hopefully my boys can do some trading. I will check when we get there.

Next question...:confused3...since they are supposed to be opening D-Street at the beginning of April...does anyone have any knowledge about this? Also wondered about artist signings...we have a few vinylmations (like DCL park 1) that we would like to have signed. Anything coming up in the next two weeks?

All information is greatly appreciated! :goodvibes

Hi Kathy, I have checked it out. Very great! He has a link on his website to email him. Could you let him know I emailed him about 3 weeks ago? Still haven't heard from him. Thanks!

I will definately reach out to him on your behalf!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter