Villa pool heating query

mrsS.Gerrard

Earning My Ears
hi , would a private villa pool require heating in may & June please? Trying to decide if it's worth paying extra £160 per week. Thanks

Heavens NO!!!! Temps down there hit 100* F yesterday (according to a friend's car in Winter Springs). With luck, your villa pool will be shaded from the sun which will keep it a bit cooler and far more refreshing.

yea it can get a bit hot during the day - the nights however can be cool - but really think you can go swimming regardless - don't pay the fee

Probably won't need it. I would ask the owner/management company if you can add it during your stay if you feel the pool is too cold.

If the pool has a thermal blanket no heat will be required. Temp of the pool is more determined by low temp of the evening as almost no pool will get sunrise to sun set sun exposure. A thermal blanket will just help the pool to not lose all the heat it gained during the day and build temp while in direct sun.

The evenings can be cool but the extra charge is very high for the week. We have a 14 x 28 inground pool, it costs $80 to heat per month in September when the temp was 75 during the day and 65 at night. That costs seems way too high. If you really want it see if they will reduce the cost. Or just pass. I remember one of our first stays at a townhouse at Windsor hills, I paid extra for pool heat only to find that the heater did not work. I called the owner. The first out of his mouth were don't call the pool company. He gave my spouse instructions on how to set the heater. My husband said it appeared the heater had not been working for sometime based on his experience with electronics. When I called the owner is seemed to act confused as though we did n't know what we were talking about. Overall I feel we were ripped off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter