video cameras

tiggergranny

Mouseketeer
video cameras :earsboy: :wave:

I have read about disposable cameras, underwater cameras, etc. can you take your video camera with you?

Can this be used in the shows, I know it says no flashes. Thanks.

You can bring your video camera with you onboard. They ask that you do not take any flash photography during any of the shows, however, I have seen people video taping the shows without any flash/lighting from their camcorders .... Andy

By all means bring along that Camcorder. You won't want to miss filming all the fun times. Especially the sailaway party or the Disney Dreams at the end of the cruise! I taped the show with DD & DS without any flash or light attachments and had wonderful results. Matter of fact I just transfered all that Land/Sea tape onto a DVD and now we get to watch our favorite vacation without the hassle of setting up the camera into the TV. We are so glad we lugged it along.

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter