Via Napoli Personal size can you get half and half toppings?

bluejasmine

DIS Veteran
We are paying OOP if that makes a difference but my husband will want the pepperoni and I really want to try the Quattro...

We are paying OOP if that makes a difference but my husband will want the pepperoni and I really want to try the Quattro...
Interesting question and one I'll probably face this summer when 5 of us go for pizza @ WDW.

Based on the menu there is a build your own pie option for all sizes BUT it seems as if it's base is the Margherita.

I may skip Via Napoli this coming trip and opt for Pizza Ponte @ DS just so I don't have to hear the "but but I want this; s/he ALWAYs get to choose" blah blah common to traveling with three rug rats. Pizza Ponte (which I confused with Blaze for a time..oops) offers Sicilian pie slices.
We'll see what I want to give up more- the A/C or excessive whining ;).

Hope someone else can better answer your question!

Since one is a white pizza and the other done with tomato sauce I think that would be hard to split. I'd suggest getting the quattro and just adding pepperoni to half of it. You could also get some sauce on the side if he wanted that.

Since one is a white pizza and the other done with tomato sauce I think that would be hard to split. I'd suggest getting the quattro and just adding pepperoni to half of it. You could also get some sauce on the side if he wanted that.

Stop the world-I wanna get off.

Signed respectfully,

A dyed, non fried (in this instance), laid to the side pizza snob who has just awakened from a dead faint.

:happytv:

I agree with @katsoney. You are not asking the usual question of splitting toppings. What you are asking for is 2 different pizzas. I have never heard of that being done anywhere

I agree with @katsoney. You are not asking the usual question of splitting toppings. What you are asking for is 2 different pizzas. I have never heard of that being done anywhere

We did half and half on the mettzo...half quattro and half piccante. They will do it on the larger sizes, but I don't know if they can do it on the personal size; it's not that big.

Just order one of each, and each of you take the remaining half to-go. Bring it back to your room and you’ll have lunch for tomorrow.

I think I will take the suggestion of adding pepperoni to the Quattro that actually sounds very good ( with a side of sauce @NYCgrrl)
We have homecoming for lunch that day and then Calli Grill Brunch the next day so I don't need any leftovers they will get wasted..

Thanks everyone!

I think I will take the suggestion of adding pepperoni to the Quattro that actually sounds very good ( with a side of sauce @NYCgrrl)
We have homecoming for lunch that day and then Calli Grill Brunch the next day so I don't need any leftovers they will get wasted..

Thanks everyone!
I agree, that does sound delicious. Quattro is actually my fave pizza, its to die for. So adding pepperoni to that would be a lovely bonus! Enjoy! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter