VGF Sleeper Sofas

tellemarie

Mousejunkie!
Hi all! Tried to find some recent info on this but wasn’t able to by searching. My husband and I are staying at our home resort, VGF, in May for my birthday and my mom just decided she wants to come along. Most of the other resorts are too expensive for her budget (plus she’s only been once before) so we’re thinking of letting her stay in our studio - but we want the bed! So can anyone tell me how comfortable those sleeper sofas are in the villas? She’s older (and picky) and before confirming it with her I want to have a little more information so she can decide. Then I could also narrow my plans for her trip :laughing:

Thanks! :cutie:

In April I slept on the sleeper for one night and then moved to the murphy bed. Slept fine on the Murphy! If she's not tall that might work. Otherwise if I were to be on the sleeper again I'd ask the resort if they had a mattress topper to use. It's not horrible but I am used to more give than it has.

The sleeper sofas are just a three section pad on a platform. Not a real innerspring mattress or full memory foam mattress.

My 85 yr old mother came with us last December in a VGF studio, and she found the sleeper sofa to be very comfortable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter