Verandah Boy's Complete Trip Report is Up!!

This is one of the most heartwarming stories I've ever experienced.

From it's infancy in Andy's mind, this was a terrific thing for people to do.

Remember, this is something "strangers" did for "strangers"

When such disparate people can team up, and in a few months care so deeply about one little guy, well, it's enough to make a grown man get a severe catch in his throat.

Let me tell you.......

A little part of Nate will be a little part of everyone of us. Forever.

Jim

Originally posted by jgalecpa
This is one of the most heartwarming stories I've ever experienced.

From it's infancy in Andy's mind, this was a terrific thing for people to do.

Remember, this is something "strangers" did for "strangers"

When such disparate people can team up, and in a few months care so deeply about one little guy, well, it's enough to make a grown man get a severe catch in his throat.

Let me tell you.......

A little part of Nate will be a little part of everyone of us. Forever.

Jim

Jim,

You know just what to say, and how to say it!!!

Thanks so much!!!

Boy have you said it!!!

I was talking with Robin at the Wishing Well to tell her about our cruise and she said now that the wish was over she hoped we always would keep in touch. I said this to her and I am saying it to all of you and I mean it with all of my soul;

I want desperately to stay in touch with all of you because I mean it when I say I think of EACH AND EVERY one of you as family now. But if years pass and we fall out of touch, I want you to know right now that your names will forever be in my heart. Someday in the future we will have to give Nathan back to God and all we will have are the precious memories of a life that was too short. But of all the memories we will have, this whole experience will be my very favorite. And although the pictures and video are things I can look at to remember this time, it's the memory in my heart that will be the most real. the most precious and the one that will bring me the most comfort.

Now, I've said it and hopefully I can stop being so weepy! I think I am getting dehydrated from all the crying!

Chris

Originally posted by Verandah Man
Jim,

You know just what to say, and how to say it!!!

Thanks so much!!!

I couldn't agree more. This family is a part of me now.

Keep it coming....

Oh my...

Chris and Eric ~

We are the lucky ones who have been blessed and touched
by your family, faith, strength, love and friendship. Thank you ^i^

Now....where are my Puffs when I need them the most? :(

~ Sandie

I found the story up to Monday. Am I missing a link or something?
:Pinkbounc Thanks Page family for sharing. You have let us all go along with you!! :bounce:
Thanks DCL for providing a super experience for Nate :)

Jan :earsgirl:
Inside-Stateroom-Jan

Originally posted by JLSE50
I found the story up to Monday. Am I missing a link or something?
:Pinkbounc Thanks Page family for sharing. You have let us all go along with you!! :bounce:
Thanks DCL for providing a super experience for Nate :)

Inside-Stateroom-Jan

Jan,

Eric still has to finish the last few days of the trip report. If you have read up to and including Monday, you are right up with the rest of us. Just keep checking in for the rest of the report. I know Eric and Chris still have a lot to report on, so it might take them a few more days to finish.

Chris great report! THANK you so much for sharing. As I mentioned before, I have been looking forward to hearing all about it. Sounds like a great time for you, Nate and your Family.
We're looking forward to reading the rest and more pictures:)

I also have to say...I agree with Jim 110%!!:)

Debbie:)

Chris, thank you for sharing your trip report with us. It is wonderful that you have had such a great trip and I can't wait to hear the rest. God bless you and your family.

great so far thanks for sharing with us nuts ...

peter

i am loving your trip report ,it is very nicely done and the graphics are great. i am so glad you all had a great trip. i have to agree with everyone else we have gotten as much or more from all of you then you have of us ,thank you for allowing us to become family.you all are in my heart as well. god bless,Tomi

As you can see I don't post much I just like to read the posts mostly. But this story has truly touched my heart. God bless your beautiful family. I enjoyed reading your report and look forward to reading about the rest of your vacation. Take care!:D

WOW! Great report Chris and Eric. I can't wait for the rest! I am soooooooo happy that Nathan got treated like the angel that he is!!!!!! I know I havent posted much to these threads, but i have read them actively! I am so glad that you found these boards, and the wonderful people here at the DIS opened up and helped your beautiful family! This is a great place, and you and your family will always be in my heart!

What an AWESOME trip report!!!!! I misted up when the mickeys all came up.

Jim, thanks for putting into words what my heart wanted to say!

I'm so glad that you all were so well taken care of. It must have been such fun to have little surprises popping up. My hats off to all those people who helped make it a dream come true.

I can hardly wait for the next set of reports. I feel like a kid at christmas!!! It was so hard to get on the boards the last few days. I kept lurking around. My family is getting a little concerned! LOL

Thanks for sharing, Lorie

"Excellent report".....thanks for sharing.
biggthumpup.gif

Thanks VERANDAMAN for letting me know that I was up to speed with the reports.

I was afraid I had missed something, but on the other hand, it was good that there was no more to read today or I would have been late to work.

Whenever Eric can get them up is fine with me. I bookmarked this thread so will get reminders when new comments come on. I trust someone will post it here when new reports are added and then I will know to check the website.

ERIC AND CHRIS: Thanks for sharing from your hearts. We are all blessed to get this window into your trip and your lives. Thanks for sharing so intimately.

:Pinkbounc Love to Nate!! :bounce:

Inside-Stateroom-Jan

Wonderful report. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to reading more.

For those of you who participated in making this very, very special trip a reality. All I can say is you had a very good day! Well done :)

Hi.. :)

I am enjoying your report so much... looking forward to reading more, thanx for sharing this wonderful holiday with us.

>>^..^<<

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter