Verandah Boy's Complete Trip Report is Up!!

What a great report so far! Thank you for sharing your wonderful trip with us! I checked out your pictures, and Nathan is beautiful! What a killer smile that boy has!

The complete trip report is now posted at http://web.wtez.net/ep56770.

Pictures will be up in a couple of days. Our scanner isn't working so we're unable to get our non-digital photos uploaded. As soon as we get them in the album we'll complete the web page with pictures. Thanks to everyone for being patient with us!

Please enjoy!

ERIC and CHRIS

I woke up at 5:30 this morning and headed directly to the computer to see if your trip report was completed. I was not disappointed at all. I needed to grab a few tissues along the way, especially while reading Friday afternoon's report, I won't say anything more about that, as I don't want to ruin the surprise for those who haven't read it yet.

Thanks for a MAGICal trip report guys!!! Hazel just woke up and is going to read the rest of the report now!!!

Your Ddad and Dmom

Chris, thank you so much for the wonderful trip report! I hung on every word, and as you hated for the cruise to end, so I hated for the report to end. The rainbow made me cry.

Take care,

Ursula

Eric and Chris - Thank you so much for sharing your trip with us. Your report is awesome! Each day sounds more magical than the last and Friday's report especially left me misty-eyed. May your family always have Disney Dreams!!

Love to all, Sherry

I write this through tears of happiness. What a great report. Thanks for bringing us along. May God's blessings continue to shine down on your wonderful family.

First...what everyone else has already said...Excellent report !!

Second...even though your trip is over please make sure you stay in touch and post reports on how your family is doing. I know alot of people will want to know.

Third...for the final time: Thank You for including all of us in your trip and in your lives. You and your husband have a terrific family!

sniffle, sniffle (and this from someone who stopped crying many years ago!)

THANK YOU for sharing with us! I can't tell you how happy it makes me feel reading about your trip. It sounds like you ALL had a great time and mom and dad got some much deserved adult time! Good for you!

Memories: priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just repeating the above post, please keep in touch and let us know how you are all doing in the future.

I am so happy that your DAID and DCL came through for Nathan and provided a fabulous vacation for your family. Sounds like you guys had a fabulous time, these are memories that your boys will remember for a lifetime....

I just finished the report and am so please that you had such a memorable trip. How very special that Grandma Debbie made sure that Chris and Eric had some time to themselves too (don't all parents need that).

Thank you for sharing your trip with us. Please stay in touch. I know your family has touch many of us in a very special way and will forever be a part of us.

Sandy

What an awesome trip report!! We also had Derrick as our steward. We (our DS especially) loved him.

Thank God for all of the angels (in disguise and not) that helped to make your cruise so special (and so much more). Thank you for so vividly sharing a bit of your memories with us.

Loved your trip report. I hadn't realized that Dan and Scott would be on the cruise with you. I had the pleasure of meeting them at the first NE Ohio DISmeet a couple of years ago. They are great guys and I'm glad that they were able to impart some of their cruise wisdom to you.

I am looking forward to seeing more of your photos from the cruise. We were on the very first 7 day Eastern cruise in August 2000 and know firsthand just how wonderful it can be. It sounds like you all had a Magical cruise.

God Bless you all.

Thanks for the report.
This has reminded me to count my blessings/
I hope to be able to give back to others what I have beem givem./
Im so trulu touched by your story/

What wonderful a trip you had! The angels in your life have made all of your wishes for this trip come true.

Thank you for blessing us by sharing your stories with us. :)

Just finished the last few day. Two Words:

Oh, My.

Jim

and waited to read the trip report till I was home, bless my families heart, all they have to do is look at the screen and they know why I'm sitting here with a box of tissues.

I'm so glad you all had a magical time and that Nick, Nash and Nathan enjoyed the pins.

I know I speak for many when I say you have given us a great gift by allowing us enterance into your lives. Personally, I had a wonderful time last week daydreaming at odd moments about where you were and what you were doing.

Please, please stay in touch and let us know how things are going.

Great Job, but no fair for making us cry!!!

It must have been so cool to have people come up to you and know you through out the week. And to know that the CMs also read these boards and knew you. I hope some of the CMs are on board when I go, I'd like to give them a big hug.

It sounds like you all had an awesome trip. It even sounds like you had a picture perfect trip with the good weather included.
Was it Dan and Scott who had such bad luck at CC? They should thank you for bringing good luck with you!

Thanks again

thank you for sharing your report, i enjoyed reading as it was very heartwarming, dreams do come true.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter