Vegetarian delights and disappointments with photos

That looks fantastic! I've honestly only gotten dessert there, now that the lobster roll is gone.

We enjoyed a couple of the savoury options, it's worth a visit.

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with all of us. I enjoyed your posts.
thanks, it's been fun and a nice way to re-live the trip :)

Just finding your report, but thanks for all the great reviews. We aren't vegetarians, but enjoy a good veggie meal and it sure looks like you found some winners. That curry at Skippers in particular looks really good. Thanks for sharing!
thanks the curry is really good and really reasonably priced

I loved reading all your reviews! I'm heading back in January and so many items you reviewed I had been curious about trying. I am vegan and have vegetarian daughters so it's always great to see reviews from other vegetarians. Thanks so much for taking the time to share with us.
Your welcome, enjoy your trip there's some lovely vegan options as well as veggy to try. Will you be writing your own trip report?

Great Thread! Thanks for Sharing. We have 4 vegans going in May and this helps.

your welcome, there's some really nice vegan options and some of the veggie options can easily be made in to vegan meals, if you find some nice options you'll have to do a review, we're going again next September so will be looking for different options.

Ah the cheesecake brownie, I dream about that dessert! I got one when I wasn't hungry with the intention of taking back to our resort for later than evening but it was all gone by the time the car set off. Absolutely no willpower around the Boardwalk Bakery :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter